>>> eight

Waving goodbye to her parents, Bella had a wide smile

Waving goodbye to her parents, Bella had a wide smile. When the car disappeared around the corner she locked the door, with a quick glance around the neighbourhood she quickly made her way to Jeffrey's door.

Before she could even open the door, it swung open to reveal Jeffrey wearing his signature leather jacket. He stepped out shutting the door "did you get all dressed up for me?" He said in a low whisper.

As his hand slowly wound around her waist pulling her closer to him. Letting her hands rest on his chest "Well this will technically is our first date, so."

He let out a chuckle leaning back gripping the fabric of the dress "pretty little number, not as nice as that red dress you wore."

Feeling a blush coat her cheeks she patted his chest. When she heard a car engine she pulled away from his grip, turning to watch a unfamiliar car roll through the street. Letting out a sigh of relief she turned back to Jeffrey, who had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" She questioned

He shook his head pulling his keys out of his jacket "let's go," Bella frowned at his change of attitude. Walking after him she got in the passenger side.

Blushing at the memory of their make out in her exact spot, she turned to joke with Jeffrey but he had a hard face. Reaching her hand across she placed her hand on his closed fist "tell me what's on your mind."

"You embarrassed by me?" He said not looking at her "I'm older than you by a fucking mile, Jesus i could be your father-"

"Is this because i pulled away, when the car passed?" She stated. He said nothing staying still, leaning over she cupped his cheek turning his face to her. She could see the hardness melt when they made eye contact "l'm doing that for us, you said last night we should keep this quiet."

He sighed trying to turn his head away "This is-" he stopped himself when he saw the soft look in Bella's eyes.

She leant forward pressing a soft peck on the edge of his lips "i didn't get to say hi properly." A smile grew on his lips as he leant forward pressing his lips to hers, it was innocent until his hand gripped her thigh.

"My god," Jeffrey whispered pressing kisses to her neck.

Feeling a heat wash through her she leant her neck back giving him more access. Feeling his hand slowly slide up her thigh she let out a whimper, at that he smiled pulling away. Her hands gripped his jacket trying to pull him back "Jeff," she let out in a breathy whisper.

He chuckled sitting back in his seat "i got a day planned for us, we can just sit making out like teenagers." He started the engine pulling out of the driveway.

"I wouldn't of minded," Bella mumbled putting her hands in her lap fiddling with her fingers.

Jeffrey put his hand on top of hers "don't worry," he said before looking at her with a wink "there's plenty of time for that later."

...

"Jeffrey, you didn't!" She cried out as he pulled a basket from the backseat along with a blanket. "I've always wanted to do this, picnic in the park."

"Well, i have to make a good first impression," he replied with a smirk as they walked. Seeing a good spot under a tree he handed her the basket as he laid out the blanket, he sat to lean against the tree while she sat opposite.

"What have we got to nibble on?" Bella asked looking at the basket.

"Besides you?" He answered with a sly grin "just something i prepared this morning. Nothing fancy."

Opening it her grin widened further "I love sandwiches," she pulled it out and stared at it with a slack jaw "how did you know?"

"Hmm?" He questioned opening the other side of the basket. Pulling a bottle of Fanta, placing it by her feet and a coke by himself.

"Chicken, mayo and lettuce," she said before picking up the soda "how did you know my favourites?"

Smiling he shrugged "just had a feeling," he stated before grabbing a sandwich for himself taking a large bite "god damn I'm good at making sandwiches."

Taking a bite Bella let out a moan "this is delicious," she mumbled "so tell me what you did before you moved here."

"Baseball," he said taking a big bite, a small bit of mayo sat at the edge of his mouth. "I played for a team and then coached, got tired of it and have enough to relax." Bella just nodded oblivious to what he said just staring at the mayo next to his lip. "What? What is it?"

Placing her sandwich to the side she leant forward, using her thumb to pick it up "i got it," she murmured before licking it off her own finger.

"Such a tease," he chuckled watching her move away "come here," he said widening his legs patting the ground between. Bella awkwardly sat in front a few inches away, until Jeffrey's arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her back tight to his chest. "There we go," he whispered in her ear giving her a small squeeze.

Blushing she leant back against him while finishing her sandwich. "Why not teach the kids baseball round here?"

"I don't need to really," he said his chest vibrating against her back.

"Do it for fun, not because you need to" She replied placing her hand on his arm wrapped around her waist "you could show me how."

He chuckled holding her tight bending his mouth to her ear "you just want my arms around you."

"Anything wrong with that?" She asked finishing her sandwich. She shifted back so her head was tucked under his chin "you got good arms."

Staying silent besides a chuckle he finished his sandwich to then wrap his other arm around her. They sat in silence, wrapped up in each other till the breeze got too cold. "We didn't even get to desert," Jeffrey said rolling the blanket up.

"We can always have it in the car, or your place?" Bella suggested walking ahead of him with the basket.

Jeffrey walked behind her gripping the blanket tightly as he stared at her ass. "Definitely , it's nice and warm in my house."

Bella turned with a smile over her shoulder as he caught up behind her, picking the basket from her hands. "Can't wait."

...