>>> seven

Letting out a low whistle he licked his lower lip

Letting out a low whistle he licked his lower lip. "Well god damn," he murmured "if i didn't have a whole bottle of scotch in me, i'd press your face against the leather of my car seat and fuck you till your screaming."

Letting out a whimper at the thought, she felt a warmth pool in her stomach "then do it," her voice was shaky making Jeffrey grin.

His grip released her chin, his fingers rested underneath keeping her eyes on his "not tonight, eventually i'll fuck you like that, but not your first time. You're going to have to wait, and we have rules."

"Rules?" She replied leaning away back into her own seat "what are you my fucking father?"

His hand gripped her thigh drawing her attention back to him "we're going to do something about your language." Rolling her eyes his grip tightened "and your attitude."

"Okay fine," she said placing one hand over his warm hand feeling his grip relax "i wont say fuck, bitch, shit and c-"

He started laughing, which was the opposite reaction she thought he would have. "If those words are going to keep flowing out of your mouth," he paused putting the heater on "I'm going to have to fill it with something else."

Feeling a blush coat her cheeks she picked up his hand running a finger over the lines on his palm "what were the rules?" She asked diverting the conversation.

"Really simple," he said with an amused grin watching her movements "if we do this it's like a normal relationship, but quiet, we don't tell anyone until after your birthday."

Putting her hand against his she compared the size difference "whats a normal relationship, i've never been in one."

"No cheating, you let me know what your doing, you tell me what you're feeling," he let his fingers entwine with hers "i've got a jealous streak, got to warn you about that."

"Just means you care right?" She replied remembering what her friend said once. Seeing him chuckle she turned her body to his "so you don't think I'm just a kid? Cause you said some mean things."

"That was the jealous streak," he said pulling her hand close to him "i didn't mean anything i said."

"But how do i know you'll take me seriously? Treat me like an adult not a child?" She added.

"You just need to take my word," he said tightening his hold on her hand. His thumb curved around her hand stroking a pattern on her skin "how about i prove it to you?"

"How-" was all she was able to say before his lips pressed against hers. Releasing his hand she placed her hands on his cheeks, feeling the short stubble. Letting her lips part she deepened the kiss feeling his hand grab her waist pulling her closer.

"Coat off," Jeffrey muttered pulling back from the kiss for a moment. Both of their hands scrambling to take her coat off, as soon as it slipped off her shoulders he threw it into the backseats. His hands immediately latched onto her waist, finally pulling her over the console and into his lap.

Sitting on his lap a leg on either side, Bella let one hand drop to the back of his neck, while the other slipped into his hair. "Jeffrey," she whispered when she felt his warm thighs.

He gripped her waist tight pulling her close so their chests were touching "yeah?" He let out a rushed breath before pressing his lips to hers again. His kiss was hard as one hand wrapped around her throat tilting her closer, the other lowered to grip her ass.

Placing her hands on his shoulders she leant back "this isn't too fast, is it?" Their faces close enough that she could feel his breath against her lips.

"No doll," he replied leaning forward to connect their lips again, but Bella leant away. Sighing Jeffrey released her throat and ass resting his hands on her hips "i like your dress, you looked beautiful tonight."

Blushing she leant forward pressing a small kiss to his lips "thank you," she whispered before sliding from his lap into her own seat.

Sighing Jeffrey let her move before shifting in the seat, his hand dropping to his lap to cover his obvious bulge. "Home time?" He asked in a rough growl.

"Yeah," she replied covering her mouth with her hand "if you could."

Turning on the head lights he pulled out of the car park. After a few moments of silence he sighed tapping against the wheel.

"What is it?" bella asked still tracing her lips with her fingers.

With a dark chuckle he placed his hand on her leg "nothing just thinking about what that boy is missing out on."

"What?" With a yawn she leant against the seat "missing out on what?"

"Don't worry you pretty little head about it," he replied pulling into his own driveway.

"Thanks for the lift," Bella said reaching into the back seat grabbing her coat. When attempting to open the door it locked "Jeffrey?"

He was staring at her "what no goodbye kiss?" At the end his lips lifted into a grin.

"Do you deserve it?" She replied biting on her lower lip.

Groaning Jeffrey leant over wrapping one hand around her neck pressing his lips against hers. Pressing her against the door she wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her finger nails lightly scratch his scalp.

He shuddered into the kiss biting her lower lip "You just wait," he mumbled before dipping his head to press a kiss to her pulse "let me take you out tomorrow."

"I don't know my parents want to take me to barbecue," she started but when he nipped at the same spot making her body arch into him "yes, i'll figure out an excuse."

She wasn't sure what he wanted to do tomorrow, but all she knew was how obsessed she was becoming with her next door neighbour.

With his lips attached to her skin he breathed in her scent as he grinned at what he had planned he next day.

...