1

Laying infront of Sasuke is Body of One Naruto Uzumaki. After Winning the war, Defeating Madara and Sealing Kaguya, The only Remaining Threat Remaining was Sasuke.

The Battle was Intense. Jutsu Throwing at each other, Punches, Kicks, Sword Fight, ninjutsu, Genjutsu. All sorts of Fighting. But at the end all remained was their Signature Jutsu.

Both of Them Charged Their Attack and Lunged at each other. Their Attacks meet and Created a Black Hole. A Huge Explosion Occurs and Blinded all the Surroundings with a White Light.

The Light died and The Scene Changes to Present. Sasuke Has a Huge Smirk and Slowly and Painfully Picks up his Sword. He Charges the Sword with Lightning Chakra and Stabs Naruto where his Heart was.

Naruto Let out a Huge Gasp of pain and Shuts his eyes Closed. He Grips The Sword, But Sasuke with a Grin Twist It.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The Screams of Naruto Echoes Throughout the Jungle. Sasuke Laughs Manically and Slowly Gets up.

"Heh heh, Told You Dobe. You were gonna lose again and Here i am. Now, I will kill all of The Shinobi and Then Rule This World." Sasuke Starts Laughing Manically and Walks away From Naruto.

'I am gonna kill all the Shinobi
I am gonna kill all the friends of you
I am gonna kill all of your family
I am gonna kill
I am gonna kil
Kill
Kill
KILL.' Sasuke suddenly stops when he Felt a Huge KI from behind him. He Slowly Looks back and Starts Shivering. Infront of Him was Naruto, And Behind Him was Shinigami giving him a Large Grin that shows how much he will enjoy Killing him.

Naruto Slowly Lifts his Head up and Sasuke's Eyes went wide. Naruto is giving Sasuke a very Devilish Grin that will put the shinigami to shame.

Sasuke In fear Charges a Chidori and Runs towards Naruto to stab. Just when the Jutsu Collides with Naruto's Chest, Sasuke Screams Loudly while Holding his Now Cutted arm, And see Towards Shinigami with his Knife in his hands with Sasuke's Blood on it.

Naruto Then Grips Sasuke's Head in a Iron grip, While Sasuke hiss in pain. Shinigami also grips Sasuke's Head, His hand passes Naruto. Suddenly sasuke See Images of His parents, Team7,  Slaughter of His Clan, Killing Itachi, Joining Orochimaru, Killing Danzo, In the war, Meeting Sage of the Six paths, Destroying Madara, Sealing Kaguya and Lastly Stabbing Naruto.

Naruto with his Free hands, Does One Hand Seals so fast, Even the Hokage Can't Catch up to him. He then stops at Boar seal and Suddenly His Body Starts Glowing.

"Shinigami Art: Soul Collector." He said in a Low Voice and Suddenly Sasuke's Body Goes limp and Naruto Throws away the Body and Absorbs Sasuke's Soul. Naruto Gets all the Information and Jutsu of sasuke. He Opens his eyes Revealing Rinne-Sharingan.

"Mortal, Your Time is Up. Don't waste my Time Now. I have done my purpose and Now Its Time." Shinigami said and Takes naruto inside him and Vanishes away Leaving a dead Sasuke.

Naruto Groans and Opens his eyes and see a Blue Sky. He slowly Sits up and Looks Around. There were trees and Animals playing. He looks at his Chest and see a Chain was attached to it. He puts his hands at it and Feel Something, Like Its Soul was inside it.

But Suddenly a Huge Crash was Heard Behind Him. He Sharply looks Behind and see a Very big Monster with a White mask, Drooling.

'Yuck.' Naruto Thought slighly Disgusted with the Monster. Then that Monster lets out a Huge Roar and Charges at Naruto. Naruto at Instinct Rolls Away and Takes his Taijutsu Stance.

'Damn..I am Still Recovering from my earlier fight.' He Dodges a Swing from the Monster and Charges at Him. He Jumps High in the air and Kicks the Monster at His Mask. At First Nothing Happened, But when he lands and dusted his hands, The Mask Cracks and The Hollow Disintegrated.