Chapter 12

INDIAS POV:

I woke up to the sun shining bright and to me being completely naked under the white sheets.

With the sun reflecting a beautiful light onto the pure white sheets.

I looked to the left side of the bed to find August not there.

Where could he have gone?

Was I a fuck and duck?

No.. he wouldn't....he couldn't.

I decided to find out where he was after I got myself together because I still smell like sex.

The memories of last night stuck to the back of my head.

I finally decide to get up and take a shower.

I took a shower and scrunched up my hair and put some musse and a little bit of hairspray to keep it curly and not frizzy.

After I brushed my teeth I walked over to my vanity and did a natural look with my makeup.

After my make up I picked out an outfit. (picture above.)

Then I grabbed my white gladiator sandals that were knee length and put them on.

I went to go wash my bed sheets but when I walked over there, their was a card with roses all around it.

I smiled and picked up the card

I opened it

'Go to OUR place'

The card said.

I thought about it and I knew exactly where OUR place was.

After I put my clothes and the bed sheets in the washer I grabbed some Yoplait yogurt, my phone, and my keys, and headed out the door.

*******

I drove to the place and I walked through the woods trying to find the door.

I finally found it and walked through the vine door. ( if you don't remember what the place looks like just go to chapter 9 and the pic should be there.)

I walked straight through, moving all of the vines so I could get through in a swift motion.

I looked up at the sky and it was beautiful.

Skies were blue with fluffy white clouds placed in the perfect spots.

I looked down and took off my gladiator sandals.

I started running my feet through the grass like a little kid finally being able to touch grass.

I look over to see the white bridge.

I walk over to it and stood at the edge.

Admiring the view of the beautiful water and the beautiful grasses.

The trees were reflecting off of the water perfectly.

It would be the perfect painting.

I snap out of my trance and walk over to the edge of the water.

I bent down into the grass and put my finger into the water.

It waved and my reflection did the same.

I looked at my reflection and had a small smile on my face.

I continue to look at my reflection until I notice another reflection pops up into the water.

I smiled even wider.

"August," I said softly

I got out of my crouching position and stood up.

I turned around and there he stood.

He smiled wide at me and he handed me a daisy.

"Thank you" I said softly sniffing it.

"Last night was amazing." he said grabbing my hands.

I started blushing as the thoughts of last night came back to my mind.

"Last night was something I've never felt before. It was love. I made love to you. Everything that you've done for me is a huge thing. I guess what I'm trying to say is.." he said getting on one knee

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

------------

I know bitches!! I've been behind and I'm sorry! Im trying but I still have to stay focused on school at the same time

I love you guys!!

-Layaaxbabex