Chapter 4

When I arrived home I parked my car into my drive way.

I walked into the house and threw my keys onto my counter.

I then went to my room to change into some chill clothes. (Picture above)

After I changed I plugged my IPhone into the IHome and clicked shuffle to the first song being my shit!

'Loyal- Chris Brown'

Girl I was turnt up foe a second but then I realized that I needed to clean my house.

So I started mopping the floors, dusting furniture, cleaning bed sheets, washing clothes, cleaning my dirty ass room, washing dishes and all that boring shit for about 3 hours.

*******

After I finished I turned off my IHome and decided to change into my workout outfit (picture above)

Then I grabbed my keys, my iphone, and a water bottle, and towels and other things to put in my gym bag and drove to a nearby gym.

Once I arrived I grabbed my gym bag and walked in.

I went to the tread mill and put my headphones in and clicked shuffle.

I stayed on the tread mill for about 20 min. Then did 50 squats. That's how I get that ass fat ladies. Squats can fix that flat ass. (lol I crack my self up)

After did a couple more push-ups, lunges, and butt workout I sat down and took out my headphones and put everything in my bag. Then I took out my towel and water bottle and wiped my face with the towel and drank some water.

When I looked up I seen August and one of his friends walk in.

And let me tell you. I almost passed out of how sexy they were lookin.

August's friend was mighty fine but he ain't have nothing on August.

August had a nice chest and a tight 6 pack of abs.

And you could see it right through his under armor.

I think I just went to heaven and came back.

TWICE!!

I finally realized that I had been staring too long so I got up to get ready and leave so I went to pick up my bag and when I looked up August was right infront of me.

I got really nervous and stood up. I smiled nervously at him and he just smirked at me.

'Is it hot or is it just me?' I thought to myself.

'Of course it's hot you dumb ass you just got finished working out!'

"Hey", I said nervously.

He licks his lips and smirks at me

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" he says grinning

My cheeks started to heat up a bit so I walked right passed him and to the parking lot as quick as possible but I was suddenly stopped by who? Yep. you guessed it.

August.

'Damn nigga can you leave me be?'

I say mentally to myself.

"Yeah" I say to him a little annoyed but actually enjoying the attention from him

He began to lean in. I didn't know what to do so I just froze and stood their emotionless.

'Is he about to kiss me?' I mentally ask myself

'Please do' I mentally say to myself again.

But he stops right beside my ear and whispers

"I'll see you around", he says and pulls back and looks at me smirking

I was still in shock so I just stood there looking like a goddamn statue as he walked back into the gym while girls crowding around him swooning over him.

Well damn.

I finally got my self together and took my phone out of my gym bag and then threw my gym bag in the back seat and sped off home to get ready for a girls night out with my babes Kendra and Sasha.

---------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading the fourth chapter of my first book! I will now be calling you guys my Layaaxbabes because y'all are my babes so yeah I think it's a good names. if you don't like it comment what you think it should be. I love you guys so much!!!

Special shoutout the wonderful

'Drumroll'

@preety_peety

Thanks so much for your support and I love you sooooo much! One day maybe we could work on a book together!!

But thank you to everyone that support me!! Please vote and comment!!

-Layaaxbabex