Chapter 14.-Sorrowfull duel

Hannah's POV:(kekekek)

" Sarah?! " Nicole said shocked and I turned around.My eyes went wide when I really saw Sarah standing at the doorway.

Her usually pure blue eyes were now bright purple,butterfly in her hair she always wears is purple not blue like it was and she has some purple spider mark on her right arm.

"Sarah.." I whispered and stood up grabing my shirt,squezing it.

" Sarah please..stop this already " I whimpered but she didn't even look at me,she was still looking at Nicole.

" You'll duel me.Now. " Nicole just stared at her, then stood up grabing her duel disc in the process.

" Niki-.." Yusei tried to grab her hand but she moved it away from his reach and looked at him.

" It's fine..This is the only way.I'll save her,don't worry! " she smiled.

" But-.." Yusei tried once again but Nicole kissed him.They apparted and Nicole put her hand on Yusei's cheek.

'' Do you trust me? "

" Of course I do.. " Yusei nodded.

" Then let me do this.I promise,nothing will happen to me..i don't wanna use my powers on you again,but i will if you make me to " she smiled again and walked to Sarah.

" I accept! " Sarah smiled an evil smile,but when i looked better..it didn't reach her eyes.

" But not here.Outside. " Sarah nodded and walked out,Nicole walking after.As I tried to follow them, Nicole used her powers to pin me against a wall and she shook her head 'no'.What is she thinking?!! Something may happen to her and nobody will be there to help her!

But still, I nodded and she let me down.I watched as she exited the house, and then looked at Yusei and Autumn.They had the same look that i probably have right now.The look of despair.

*Le time skip brought to you by oreo*

Nicole's POV:

Nothing I said during our duel seemed to get to her, so I stopped trying and focused on beating her.She'll get back to normal if I beat her, right? I just hope she does.Not like I can do anything else.

As I did my last move, her life points went to zero and she fell on the ground, unconsciouns(~A/N I totaly spelled this wrong lol xD~).I ran to her, and hugged her while tears appeared in my eyes.What happened? Why did she fall? I didn't want to hurt her!

" Nicole! " I heard a girl's voice call out and I looked up only to see Autumn,Hannah and Yusei running to me.Idiots, I told them to stay inside, it's too dangerous here!

" I told you guys to stay inside.. " I said, even though a part of me was happy they came for me.

" Is she going to be okay..? " Autumn asked motioning to Sarah.I nodded and looked down at her and noticed the purple mark was gone,and that her butterfly on her head is back to being blue.I smiled as I understood that when she wakes up she' going to be normal, her ussual happy self.

" Are you okay? " Ahh Yusei..he's always so worried about me.I sometimes wonder if he's worrying too much for his own good.But it's okay, I like it.

" I'm perfectly fine " I looked into his eyes as if to prove him I am telling the truth.We looked at each other for a few seconds before he nodded, probably satisfied with my answer, and went to pick Sarah up bridal style.

" Lets get her inside, shall we? " Yusei asked and the rest of us nodded, following him back inside.He put Sarah on, at the time, mine and Yusei's bed and Autumn and Hannah walked out of the room, leaving only me, Yusei and of course a sleeping Sarah in it.

" Are you sure you're okay? " Yusei asked me and put a hand on my shoulder, while I was sitting on a chair beside Sarah's bed.

" I'm fine I just...feel like it's all my fault ya know? Like I should have stopped it from happening at all.. " I sighed and he just hugged me and kissed my forehead gently.

" It's not your fault, you couldn't know.. " I smiled and burried my head in his chest,not worrying about anything at the moment, just enjoying in his warmth.It wasn't long untill I felt myself falling into a darkness which is called dreaming...

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Whoa

Wwhoa

Wwait wwha

How long was it since my last update? I totaly lost track of time! School was completely choking me, so were my parents, but I ended up being the best in my class so yay! And then I went on a school trip and completely forgot and yeeeaa

I know this is short and kinda crappy, and i know i'm an ass for that time skip, but its just that...a certain someone...*cough cough* devil *cough cough* Graywolf *cough cough*..didnt want to help me to write that duel soooo yeah

Sorry again! I'll try and update more from now on since i'm on a winter break! Wohoo ^-^

Okay so hopefully i will update soon and it will be longer i promise!

Vote?

Comment?

Fan/Follow?

Message?(i love to role play..)

LYASM!! <3<3<3

♡Niki♡