Chapter 12.-The hard part

Yusei's POV:

What the hell did she mean by that? Is there something so complicated in her life and I didn't even notice?

I don't know how long I stood there in front of the window waiting for her to come back again.But she didn't.I decided to at least lie in bed 'cause I know there is no way I'm gonna sleep.

Then I heard a sound.Sound of someone climbing on the wall...

" Nicole! " I jumped from bed and there she is coming in trough the window once again.Her whole face is hidden behind her hood but I can see tears falling on the floor and her shoulders shaking.

" Nicole what's wro-" Out of no where I was pinned on the wall and I yelp 'cause of the pain in my back.She walked to me and raised her right hand which was hiding behind her whole this time.She carried a gun.

I wanted to aak her what is happening what is she doing...why is she doing this but I couldnt move a muscle.All I could say is

" Why... " and she raised her head giving me a full view of her tear stained face and her green eyes I couldnt recognize.

A spark of will and happines they always held dissapered and were filled with sorrow,regret and sadness.

She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but no words came out just more tears and she sobs.I felt an weird urge to comfort her,calm her down but I can't move.

The gun is pointed to my head and I hold my breath.Out of all people..out of people you.Why? Why you? WHY?!I mentally screamed in my mind as her hand shook and she finaly succed to say something.

" Yusei... I-I had to choose.I'm sorry " she said and I'm confused.

" Only one of us can live. " if that's true than kill me.Better me than y-

" And I choose you " my eyes widened and she moved her hand and the gun is now pointed to her head.

I wanna scream no,dont do this,kill me instead! But my mouth just can't move.I can't think of the reason why am I magicly pinned to the wall,fuck I can't even think about anything except the girl who is standing in front of me ready to kill herself just so I can live.

Then I realize.Open mouth!Move! Say something dammit!

She pulls the trigger and that's it.That's it.I can't take it anymore.Not her.No.

" NICOLE I LOVE YOU! " I scream out my lungs ignoring the pain it gives me.

She frozes and closes her eyes more tears escaping her eyes.

" How much I wanted to hear those words.. " she whispers but I can't give up yet.

" I can't live without you,please! Don't- " I take a deep breath.The pain is almost unbearable.

" Don't do this! I need you! " She oppens her eyes and looks at me suprised.Then I feel that magical force getting weaker and I take the chance to get free and jump on her taking the gun away from her and shooting the bullet in the wall.

I turn to her and just let the gun fall on the floor taking deep breaths.Then I walk to her and get her hood off cupping her face in my hands.

" I love you " I whisper again and finaly she smiles.What I didnt expect is that she hugs me around my neck and kisses me.

I immediately close my eyes,hug her around her waist and pull her closer deepening the kiss.She then pulls away and looks in my eyes,spark is there again.

" I-I cant say I love you Yusei but.. " my smile falls.She has no feelings for me?!

" But I can say I like you very much " she pokes my nose and I crinckle it smiliing wider than ever.I kiss her again and pull her even closer,no space left between us.

How long did we wait for at least a moment of this happiness?Too long.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Awawawawawawwww #Nisei4ever!!!

I just love that everything is in Yusei's POV and I cant believe it is exactly like I imagined it to be!

So hope you enjoyed cause I know i did *.*

vote

comment

fan/follow maybe?

message? (I'm so bored I wanna talk to someone! but be warned..its never safe talking to me ;3 (explanation-I am a HUGE fangirl ^-^))

byeeee

love you all so much!

♡Niki♡