Chapter 18.-Pinkey promise?

Nicole's POV:

" When will she wake up?! I'm tired of waiting! " I heard a blurry voice coming from somewhere nearby, it sounded pretty irritated. Who are they talking about?

" Just wait. " I think someone just looked at me right now. I could almost feel his/her stare going right through me entering my soul... Renji.

As soon as I realized who it was I tried to open my eyes as quickly as I can, but that was still pretty much slow, and when I finally did the light blinded me and I had to close them again. " You see? She's awake. Yo, Nicole, care to join us in real world? " Renji sounded so mean...nothing like when he said he's in love with me. Is this a way to treat the person you love? I slowly opened my eyes, lifting my hand to shield them from the bright light and sat up. It took me a moment to realize where I was. I'm in a cell. I looked around while getting up, noticing I still have my cape on, and looked for Renji and that other guy.

" We're here, doll. " The other guy said and I immediatelly determined where his voice came from, and turned in that direction, gazing directly into the guy's yellow eyes. Strange eye color. He had eye patch on his left eye, and a green cape, black clothes beneath it. He had a serious face with a huge scar accross his right eye, making me wonder where he got it, it looked pretty intemidating and like it hurts a lot even though it looked ages old.

" Who are you. " I said through gritted teeth, I don't wanna mess around, I want to get out if here and make sure Yusei and the rest are unharmed. " Oh just someone you will get to know to while youre here, don't worry, doll. But for now you get my respect and a name: Davis. " I lifted an eyebrow at the way he spoke. Seems kinda strange..like he's from another time.. " And why do you respect me for exactly, Davis? " I glanced at Renji, his bright blue eyes stabbing in my soul and..what's up with that feeling anymore? It's like he really can dig into my soul with just one look.

" Oh, doll. Isn't it obvious? Whoever gets the heart of this fella here, totally deserves my respect. And anyone elses generally! " Renji's eyes widened and he blushed a little, glaring at Davis, completelly not aproving what he just revealed to me. " You did not! " he yelled and I chuckled causing them both to look at me weird, like I just tried to kill myself or whatever they think is very much weird. " What are you laughing at, doll? Something funny? " I chuckled but then quickly got a straight face on, and glared at them.

" I have a question. " Davis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Renji, making him roll his eyes and look away. " Go on " Davis approved, as if I needed that, I would've asked if he gave me a permission or not, it doesn't make any difference to me. " Are Yusei and the rest unharmed? " Renji looked at me completely serous when I mentioned Yusei, and his eye twitched. " Why does it motherfucking matter? " He challenged you in a staring contest, you knew that whoever looks away first, will turn out weaker.

" It matters. So just tell me. You can't keep me here forever, anyway so- " I got interrupted by Davis laughing, while Renji was just smiling like an idiot. I glared at them " What's so fucking funny?! " Davis stopped laughing and looked at me completely serious now, how can he change moods so fast? Then he started walking..through the bars? What the Hell?!!! He dissapeared and there was only black smoke that radiated danger, and some kind of a feeling which would make some normal human shake and cover in fear, but not me. Or Renji for the matter, he was just standing there watching me, an amused expression dancing on his face.

That smoke then went through the bars and got closer to me until it was only a meter or so away from me, and then stopped, beggining to change again. A second later Davis was standing in front of me, and almost immediately stretched his arm out towards me, wrapped his fingers around my neck, lifting me up in the air while he was glaring at me. I tried to use my powers to push him away, but it wasn't working for some reason, my effort only put an amused smile on his face as I struggled to get free, holding his wrist with my hands. " Oh dear.. your pathetic power won't work on me. Do you know why? " He got into my face as I, for the first time in many years, felt fear consuming my whole body.

" Because you're not the only one, bitch " He said and then threw me towards the bars, with so much strength, that when I hit them, I was barelly still conscious. Who is this man.. As Davis laughed, and Renji looked like he wasn't pleased with him hurting me but hesitated on interfiering, a memory began flashing before my eyes from few days ago? How many days passed since then?

" You're so reckless, one day you're going to get into some serious trouble. Mark my words." Yusei said to me, while we were sitting on the bed we shared in Autumn's house. I only laughed and shook my head. " Trust me, I can take care of myself." He didn't look so convinced and looked at me straight in the eyes with a serious face, as he put his pinkey up. I looked at it confused, raising an eyebrow. " Pinkey promise?" I smiled at how immature he can be sometimes, and then put my pinkey up too, wrapping it around his.

" I promise " I murmured in union wiith my memory. " I'm sorry I couldn't keep it.. " I mumbled, before I lost conscious.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Heeeyyy theeereeee ^3^
I updated yaaay ;3

Ok so shit just got real~
I havent planned on writing anything like this so..yeah blame my brain plz
Completely not my own fault
Nope
...

Anyway I hope you liked it!
Ok so I dont have anything else to say now so 'till next time

Vote?

Comment?

Fan/Follow?

Message? (I dont bite ^3^)

ILYASM

Niki