Chapter 25

"I can't take you seriously with that thing on," Kurt laughed. "Oh my God, Blaine, don't do that! Blai—Ah! Okay! No," Kurt chuckled, sitting up. "Blaine, no—I'm just.." Kurt reached up and pulled the cheap tiara off Blaine's head.

It was around 7AM (Kurt had checked his phone) and the sun was a large ball of light in the pale sky. It was freezing and Kurt's breaths came out in small puffs of smoke. It didn't help that he was naked with only Blaine's body heat and a thin layer of blanket that usually covered the back seat of his car, to keep him warm.

Kurt was tilted onto his side, his left leg hitched up across the side of Blaine's right thigh and Blaine was slipping his finger in and out of his entrance, which was still a bit sensitive from what they had done the night before. Blaine was breathing into the crook of Kurt's neck and grinding his erection a little against Kurt's thigh as he fingered him open.

Kurt let the tiara go and gave in with a sigh, because Blaine was crooking his fingers in just the right way and it was turning him on to hear him panting against his skin like that. He could feel Blaine's heart beating away against his body and his chest was rising and falling in time with his own. When they were this close, Kurt always felt sort of connected to Blaine.

"Mmph," Blaine murmured against Kurt's neck, his teeth nipping the skin very gently. "I love having my fingers inside you."

"I know," Kurt told him and he tried of laugh, but Blaine reached up with his free hand and pulled his lips down to meet his own. Kurt allowed Blaine to kiss him lazily, his tongue slipping through his teeth and finding Kurt's, falling into a steady rhythm. Blaine's fingers were still pushing through Kurt's opening. They were moving more freely now that he was stretched a little more.

Blaine's left hand was pressed lightly to the side of Kurt's pale neck and Kurt inched his own hand lower to touch Blaine's hard cock, which was now digging a little bit uncomfortably into his stomach. Blaine deepened the kiss when Kurt touched him and after only three or four strokes, Blaine was already coming.

"Fuck," Blaine whispered, once he had torn his mouth off Kurt's. He pressed his forehead against his and it was warm and sweaty. The movements of Blaine's fingers had slowed a little and Kurt found himself needing him to move them quickly again, because he was close after having seen Blaine come so fast just from a few short strokes.

"Blaine," Kurt breathed, pressing himself down over Blaine's fingers. Blaine cursed quietly.

"Sorry," he uttered, before speeding his fingers up again. "God, you're perfect."

Kurt couldn't reply. His eyes fluttered shut and his lips parted as he felt the climax building higher and higher and then Blaine's other hand was pumping away on his cock and it was all too much for him to take. The world went white around the edges and his vision blurred as he came hard and fast, with a moan that sounded suspiciously like Blaine's name. Blaine didn't stop his fingers, nor his pumping hand until Kurt had come down from the orgasm completely.

Blaine collapsed on top of him and they breathed together for a long time. Blaine's body was cold against Kurt's from the waist upwards.

"Field sex," Blaine told him after a while. "Is slowly becoming my favourite kind of sex."

"Field sex is filthy," Kurt pointed out.

"Exactly!" Blaine grinned and kissed him a thousand and one times and Kurt forgot his own name.

***

Blaine dropped Kurt off at home, because he had told his dad he was staying at Rachel's after the dance. Blaine went back to his house, got changed out of the creased up suit and showered. He got dressed, then went downstairs. His dad wasn't home and his mom was watching re-runs of 'Criminal Minds'. Blaine slipped back out the door and got back in his car and started to drive.