Chapter 6

Blaine opened his eyes and the first thing he realised was that he was hard. The second thing he realised was that there was someone in bed next to him and before he knew what he was doing he was pushing himself on top of that person and plunging his tongue past their lips. Blue eyes met his own and he deepened the kiss, his cock growing harder, then reached down and grabbed the hand that was curling around his hip. He moved it until it rested against his erection, fingers curling to encompass it.

"God, Kurt."

Kurt.

He sprang back, almost falling over the side of the bed, his fingers gripping the bed clothes to keep himself upright. He stared at Kurt in horror, his heart thumping wildly against his ribs. It hit him then what had happened the previous night.

He'd given Kurt a blow job.

He began to mutter obscenities under his breath. Kurt watched him, a look of concern on his face. It was a long time before he spoke.

"Blaine," he said, softly. "Blaine, relax. Lie back down, you're going to give yourself a heart attack."

Blaine lay back down, because laying back down sounded good. His head was spinning and all he wanted to do was lie back down and close his eyes. He felt as if he couldn't breathe properly and he didn't dare speak, because he was afraid of what he might say. But he was still hard and it wasn't going away any time soon and he needed to solve it, or he might possibly cry, because everything was so wrong and he shouldn't want what he wanted.

"Blaine," Kurt said, looking down at them with those bright, cyan eyes. "It's okay to want things."

And then Kurt was reaching down and curling his fingers back around Blaine's cock, his eyes never leaving Blaine's face and Blaine simply could not push him away.

"Please," he whispered so quietly, that he wasn't sure Kurt had heard him.

Only he had, because he began thrusting his hand up and down over Blaine's cock, pre-come spilling from the tip, making Kurt's strokes easier and faster. Blaine was moaning quietly, his breaths coming faster with Kurt's movements. It wasn't long before Blaine was coming, white streaks hitting his chest and Kurt's arm. Kurt continued to pump on it until Blaine was done, then he let him go and reached down onto the ground. He sat back up and wiped his t-shirt across Blaine's chest, then along his own arm.

Blaine lay there staring at the ceiling, the realisation of everything suddenly hitting him. His mind couldn't handle everything. There was no real explanation for everything. Sure, he'd been drunk the night before, but that didn't make any excuses for what had just happened. It certainly made no excuses for why he had wanted it to happen, nor did it make any excuses for why he could not take his eyes off of Kurt's bare chest. He wanted to scream. He opened his mouth, but it never came.

"This isn't happening," he whispered to the ceiling.

"I'd love to tell you that it didn't happen," Kurt told him. "But it did."

"Not helping."

"Sorry."

He shut his eyes tight and promised a million and one things if God, or whoever was up there, would just make everything that had happened in the past 24 hours go away. Nothing went away.

"I won't tell a soul," Kurt told him, after a while.

Blaine twisted his neck to look up at him.

"Y—you won't?" he asked, in an almost whisper.

"No," Kurt shook his head.

"Why would you do that?" he asked. He should have just taken it and been thankful, but something inside him had to know. "You could destroy me. I've treated you like crap. Why wouldn't you take that opportunity?"