Chapter 1: Meeting her

So here you stand. A smoke conduit who was in the same crash as some bald redneck; a rather shy nerd and a stunningly beautiful purple haired woman who you only managed to catch a glimpse of before dashing off to avoid getting caught by the D.U.P and somehow made it to the city Seattle.

Your name was [y/n] [l/n] as previously mentioned you were a smoke conduit roaming the city of Seattle. You decided to take a break, dashing through an air vent reappearing on the roof of some random building. You flopped down at the edge with your legs dangling off the edge feeling the wind blow through your hair when a sudden bright pink figure started dashing tawords you seemingly in fear from some D.U.P pawns.

Deciding to step in and help what is most likely conduit you fall of the edge raising your fist as it becomes engulfed in smoke and small sparks of flames leaving a trail of black and orange before crashing to the ground creating a mini explosion knocking back all D.U.P pawns who swiftly get up taking aim. Before they knew it you had p l aced a sulfur bomb at your feet which burst into a cloud of smoke making them cough and easy submissions. You turn to the other conduit who was still there for some reason and you gasp in shock at who stood before you.

A woman about your age with purple hair and a dark green overcoat that covered a white tee-shirt with a pink skull and hand making a shushing signal. She also wore some brown shorts covered by her tee-shirt over some black ripped leggings and a pair of black boots.

It was her

It was her. The same woman from the crash and yet here she was staring st you in a mixture if shock and great fullness

"Dude you just saved my life! Thank you! " She thanked in somewhat cheery tone her greenish blue eyes beaming as you fell a sudden heat rise in your face and ears but not from the smoke or the heat of the night.
"Oh um. Your welcome. The names [y/n]!" You stated a little awkwardly.
"Mines fetch. Maybe I'll see you around smokes~" She teased before dashing off at light speed leaving you there with your heart beating and beating fast.

To be continued....