Chapter 7

When we got back to the house Hayden went to his office, not even speaking to me. I went to my room and laid down. I was going to sleep but I tossed and turned all night. I guess being in a fight with Hayden was making my wolf restless.

I tossed and turned until about six when Marcus and Hayden walked in. Hayden said to Marcus,  " Wake her up. "

I said sleepily, " Don't bother, I'm up. "

I groaned and opened my eyes. They look at me and Marcus said,  "Good Morning Luna. "

" Morning. "

Hayden said,  " We will be chaining you up so you can't run away again. "

I said sarcastically, " I've always wanted to be chained up and to be a prisoner. Please go faster, the excitement is killing me. "

Hayden snarled but grabbed my hands and chained them together. " The meeting has been changed to a week from today. Everyone got a briefing but I'm waiting for the actual meeting. "

" Whatever. "

Hayden left and Marcus said,  " um we can get you some food or something if you want. "

I gave a small smile,  " Don't worry about it. I'm not hungry. "

" Okay well we will come in to check on you in a little bit. "

I nodded and when he left I tried to sleep but I couldn't. It was like something didn't want me to sleep and it was killing me.

The rest of the day sucked. I couldn't sleep and there was nothing to do. I had eaten all day and it was irritating Marcus. He was the only guard who came to check on me. Probably because that's what Hayden demanded.

Speaking of Hayden, he didn't come back til late and then didn't even come check on me. Fuck him. The next week continued this way. I was locked up and refusing to eat. I couldn't sleep and I hadn't seen Hayden which was also showing its effects.

When I was finally unchained by Marcus I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit. My eyes had huge bags and my face was sunken. Wolves have to eat more so not eating hurts the most more. I was also very week. Not seeing my mate is what was causing this. It took toll on females first.

All in all I looked like I would die soon. At least I would get some sleep. I showered and got dressed. Nothing fancy, actually really lazy, I put on sweatpants and a tee shirt. It was tight and showed part of my stomach but oh well.

I headed downstairs and saw all my guards waiting. They look shocked but said, " Luna. "

I gave a small smile." Hey. "

Marcus said that we had to go so I followed them but it was hard because of how week I was. Skylar came to one side of me and Bentley to the other and they helped me.

When we got in view to the pack building I said,  " Can you let go please, I don't want people to worry. "

They let go and I heard Skylar mumble, " They are going to worry after they see you. "

When we walked into the building Hayden was already talking and he paused. Everyone turned to stare at us and they all looked at my face. I just continued to follow Marcus until I heard, " SISSY! "

I saw Jack running at me but before I could warn him he had rammed into me causing me to go flying backwards to the floor. He was crying." What's wrong Jack? "

" You look sick and I heard you were attacked and I haven't seen you and I missed you. " He said this in between sobs.

I hugged him,  " Shhhh, I'm okay. See. " I smiled.

He shook his head, " No you're not I had been learning from Alpha Hayden and Alpha well I forgetted but I learned that when your pack member has bags that means they hadn't sleeped and when their faces is looked sunk then they had not eaten. And you're weaker than normal and that means you haven't seen your mate in a while. I think you should eat. Come here. " He helped me up and took me to the food table and made me a sandwich.

He handed it to me and said,  " Eat that sissy, please. "

" I'm not hungry dude. "

" Sissy, just eat it please. "

The thought of eating it was making me sick but the thought of Jack sad hurt more. I took a bite. His face brightened up.

I heard someone clear their throat, it was Hayden," Let's get back to the meeting. "

Jack looked ashamed and said,  " Sorry Alpha. "

" No you're okay bud I even have a task for you. "

Jack grinned,  " Anything Alpha. "

" Can you get Juliet to my office after the meeting? "

" Yes sir. "

Then Jack led me to where Dylan was sitting. Dylan grabbed my hand, " You will be eating that sandwich. "

" It's making me want to throw up. "

He sighed,  " It's because of your mate not seeing you. "

I shrugged and looked at Hayden. His eyes had bags but that's about it. He kept glancing at me but I didn't mask my face. I was in pain and picking at my sandwich.

After they meeting Jack came running towards me. " Come on sissy. "

" Okay one second. Skylar, Marcus, can you come here a moment. I said to the two men sitting close by.

"Yes Luna? "

" Marcus, can you help me the alpha's office and Skylar can you take Jack to get some ice cream after? "

" Yes Luna. " They both replied.

I looked at Dylan. " Cash please? "

" Luna I'll pay. "

" No man I got it. " Dylan said handing him a hundred. " Take him to the arcade to please. "

I stood up and we headed to my death.

●●● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Comment opinions!