Chapter 3

We followed the man to an office.  "Your behavior is terrible. " He said to me, Jack, and Layla.

Jack and Layla looked ashamed but I shrugged. " You children are in trouble. Dylan you said you were going to punish Jack, is this still true? "

My father interrupted but I didn't let him speak.  " You do not get to touch my brother. You were not there before so you don't get to come back now and decide to become the boss. Not happening."  I looked at him daring for him to reject what I just said.

Dylan said,  " I agree with Juliet on this because I know how she feels about it but I don't want to do it because he needs..... Alpha could Jack and Layla leave the room please?"

" Of course. You two please wait with them outside. "

He said pointing to my parents. Then he turned to my brother waiting for him to finish. Dylan continued,  " Jack needs a spanking but hey needs a bigger one than what I will give him. I always do it like he's two which doesn't help and I don't want to hurt him. "

The alpha turned to me,  " Layla,  I want to know how you feel. You will be punished to just after we deal with the twins.

" Okay so I know Jack fucked up but it was my fault so I don't think he's should be punished at all. "

" If we don't he will assume the behavior is acceptable and it will get him into more trouble later on. "

" Okay fine. So he deserves a good spanking to let him know he messed up but not to hard because he is only six. "

" Of course dear. We do not abuse children here only discipline. Since you don't want to Dylan.  I could deliver the spanking as the  alpha for the moment. "

Dylan looked at me.  " I guess that's better than my father. "

Dylan nodded but I continued. " I get to be in here for it so if I think you've done enough I can stop you. "

" Okay and now what about Layla? "

I replied,  " She was acting on instinct. Her brother screamed for help and she gave it to him. I think just sitting down and explaining it will be enough. "

Dylan agreed with me and then went to get Jack. I was upset about it but I knew the alpha meant well.

" Juliet don't worry about it. I have two sons and a daughter. I have dealt with this before and never have I gone to far. Remember with his wolf, though not fully developed, lessens the pain so it looks worse than it is. Plus I am using my hand where I usually use a belt as requested by the parents. "

" You do this often? "

" Sometimes the parents are unsure and don't want to overly punish them and as the alpha they trusted me. I don't like doing it because they are my pack and I hate harming them but it have to. "

At that moment Jack came in crying and looking very upset. The alpha said,  " Jack sit down were going to talk for a moment and then I will tell you your punishment. "

Jack mumbled,  " Could I sit with sissy? "

" No you did the crime and now you need to own up to it yourself. "

" Okay. "  Jack looked at his feet and sat across from the alpha.

" Jack look at me in my eyes when I'm talking to you. "

Jack looked up with tears in his eyes." Do you know what you did wrong? "

" Yeah,  I hit a girl and I said mean words. "

" Did you know it was wrong when you did it? "

" Yes. "

" Why did you do it then? "

" Because I wanted to. "

" Jack,  you can't do that. Do you understand? "

" Yes. "

" Since you knew it was wrong your in bigger trouble. I knew you knew it was wrong because if you like to an alpha they will know so you did good telling the truth. "

Jack started fidgeting. The alpha said,  " Now I'm going to give you five spankings. One for cussing, two for hitting a girl,  one for disrespect, and one for doing it even though you knew it was wrong. "

Jack sobbed and the alpha said,  " You deserve this. Now come over here. "

The alpha had pulled his chair out around the table and patted his lap. Jack stood up shaking and walked over there. The alpha pulled Jack over his knee on his stomach and pulled down his pants so he was in his underwear.

The alpha said,  " Every time I spank you, I want you to count it out loud and tell me why you got it. Understood? "

" Yes. " He said his voice shaky.

The alpha pulled his hand up about ninety degrees and slammed it down. SMACK!

" Awww! "  Jack screamed. And then continued,  " One for mean words. "

The alpha raised his hand again and repeated it a total of five times. When he was done with the five Jack was screaming and crying. The alpha pick him up off his knee and pulled his pants up. He stood him up and looked into his eyes. " Jack, I want you to never do that again okay? I don't like hurting you. "

" I won't but Alpha? "

" What? "

" My butt hurts really bad. "

" That's what happens when you are naughty. "

" Can I take a nap? So it never hurts so bad. "

"Yes you may take a nap but first what do you do? "

" I say sorry to everyone who I was bad to. "

" Okay do that and then your mother will take you home. Okay? "

" Yes. "

Jack looked at the alpha,  " Sorry for making you sad. "

" It's okay. "

Jack wrapped his arms around his neck and then left.

The alpha looked confused, " Jack doesn't like to hurt people's feelings so he apologizes when they spank him because he thinks they are sad. Now what's my punishment? "

" Hey dad? "

A boy walked in and as soon as my eyes net his I felt nothing but pleasure.

" Mate. "

I heard and then the boy came and our lips connected.

●● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Comment opinions. :)  ~Autumn