6.

"While Liam eats his dinner I'm telling him the entire story again."
•••

When Liam finished his dinner and put his plate into the dishwasher, we decided to take a shower and watch a movie after it.
While being in the shower my thoughts once again drifted back to Harry. He's tall, sexy and his eyes are still my favorite feature about him.
Liam's music can not be over heard as he's also singing to some Norwegian song in the living room. The water runs down my body while I'm sitting on our showers floor, some shampoo is still covering the floor around me and I find myself tuching myself and quietly moaning. What on earth is Harry doing to me?! He drives me crazy. But thinking about what he could be doing to me right now makes it even worse, but it turns me on. I'm so close to coming when I hear Liam knocking at the door asking if everything's okay, as I need longer than usual.
"Ye-yeah I um I just enjoy the hot water, think i might be getting a c-" I bit my lip just so I won't moan loud enough for Liam to here.
"Louis should I make a cuppa tea for you and get your blanket? I don't want you to get sick bro." He asks though the door. I just nod until I realized he can't see me.
"That would be great, thanks buddy!" I tell him hoping he'll leave now so I can finish what I've started. I can hear my cousins footsteps walking away from our bathroom.
Leaning my head against the wall my hand gets faster and my eyes shut.
Imagining Harrys hand could be the one doing it for me right now makes me come with a slightly lauder but still quite moan. My body slightly shakes as I get up to quickly wash my legs and torso before shutting down the water and stepping out of the shower.

I took the blow dryer to make my upcoming cold looks a bit more realistic as I usually don't really blow dry my hair in the evening if there's no need too. My towel wrapped around my body I look into the morning enjoy the heat coming out of the little thing in my hand.
Did I really just came by thinking about how Harry could touch me?
Trying to brush away these thoughts I turned down the blow dryer and got dressed into my Pyjama before walking into the living room where Liam's waiting with both our blankets and two cups of tea.
I smile at him sitting down next to him.
"How are you feeling now Boo?" He looks at me and his lips form a sweet smile. God thank you for giving me this fool as a cousin!
I nod a bit telling him the shower made me feel a little better. We're having a chat over what happened during the day and he even asked me out about Matthew as he does know about him and I texting. I told him that he's still in Greece as it's the last thing he told me. Harry and I talked for a few minutes on the 22nd, he was off at the airport to go on holidays with his mum and dad. After some more conversations about college and uni we ended up watching Toy Story as it's Liam's favorite Disney Movie. I fell asleep during the movie and, woke up a little, just to notice Liam held me and carried me to my room carefully placing me on my bed. Did I mention I have the best cousins in the world? Liam, Cara, Ruth... they are literally the best thing ever.
Liam tucked me in. My blanket was still covering me so I assume he just picked me up with it.
Just minutes after he did that I fell asleep again only to wake up about 2 hours later. I took my phone which Liam placed on my side table and plugged in the charger.

October 1st, 2018 00:18 A.M.

Was written on my lock screen. I unlock my phone to see what kind of messages I got.

To Lou Boo
Hey Buddy, idk if we're gonna see each other in the morning I have to leave a little earlier today. Nicola is coming over bringing some food as well. She'll stay the night. Could I probs give her one of you 17 blankets when she's coming? Hope you feel a bit better, you seem to have a fever when I brought you to bed. Better get it checked in the morning. Love ya bro x

What would I do without him? I get up walking over to my dresser to get a blanket and pillow for my cousin, she's most likely to be sleeping on the couch. I walk over and place both things on it before heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
Bing.
I open Instagram to see I got a DM.
Harry.
I just got a message from Harry.

To @LouisTomlinson
Why do you have  a watermelon in the shower? 😂

To @Harry_S99
Well, it was fooking juicy my sister and I didn't wanted to do a huge mess so we ate it in the shower 😂

To @LouisTomlinson
Sounds fair enough, I'll let you off 😂😂

To @Harry_S99
😇😂

To @LouisTomlinson
Wait
Drunk me

To @LouisTomlinson
Isn't it late where you live

To @LouisTomlinson
??

•••

A/N: please read the next chapter, it will explain why this one is ending like this. It's actually an unpublished chapter...