2.

»After spending a few more hours scrolling through Instagram and listening to music I fell asleep.«

•••

I woke up around midnight, not knowing what to do. I took my phone opening WhatsApp to see if any of my friends are available to talk too. Maybe Dilara is up and still online...

@Dilara
Hey, still up?
Lou x

@Louis
Yup, what's up?
Di x

@Dilara
Not much, can't sleep anymore, how's your day been?
Lou x

@Louis
Ah it's been good thanks, Spain is so hot these days....
Di x

@Louis
How's your day been and how are you?
Di x

@Dilara
It's been good I think, Idk, P and Linnie are back in London might gonna ask if we can meet up in the next few days. Also I have to pack my stuff gonna be out of town a week before College starts again... gonna miss you all!
Lou x

@Louis
Go for it! What collage are you attending again?
Di x

@Louis
Lou? Are you asleep?
Di x

@Louis
Okay no answer I guess you are. Sleep well and sweet dreams!
Di x

„Wa-ake up Lou! I want you to come downstairs to play with meee!" Doris, sitting on my legs, using my ass as a drum.
I mumble some words not even sure what exactly I say, she stood up starting to jump up and down on my bed.
„Doris!" I sit up grabbing my little sister.
„You'll break my bed if you jump up and down, and if you won't break my bed you'll break your arm or leg!" She starts giggling and I can't stop myself from smiling a little bit. I stand up grab some clothes and walk out of my room followed my little sister.
„Sister free Zone" and I say and shut the bathroom door in front of her before she can says anything and lock it so she can't come in while I have a wee, brush my teeth and get dressed. The day passed by, playing with Doris and Ernest, thinking about Harry, accidentally not accidentally following Harry on Instagram, doing some stuff for Uni and talking to Liam, Linnie, Zayn and Ally about unnecessary stuff.

The weeks until I had to move went by like nothing. And here I am now, in Birmingham, my new home for a bit. It's the second week of August now and still all I can think about is Harry, well probably not all but I've been thinking about him a lot, I've noticed that one of his eyes is a bit darker, more like a brown with a greenish touch to it. This little detail makes him even more special, it sounds like I'm a weird stalker but I think I might have a crush, it's stupid to even think so. I have never spoken to him before! Well actually I did but that doesn't really count.
The day, when I followed him and he followed me back, his Instagram bio says "Does anyone ever read Instagram bios anymore?" I've texted him something like "Weird information, yes I do read Insta bios 🤷🏼‍♂️" his answer came two days later saying "Thank you 😂💁🏼‍♂️".
It's been over a month since that happened and to be honest I still have no clue who he is.
Should I just text Linnie asking who he is?
Would it be creepy?
I lay down on my new bed in my small flat that I share with my cousin Liam, he's attending Uni here in Birmingham while I go to a different collage, we have two rooms for ourselves a living room, bathroom, balcony, kitchen and a small guests toilet next to the door.

To @_Linnie_Mia
Okay, I just wanna know it know cos idk I just need to know so I can die in peace in 296328 years. Who is Harry?! Does he really have 2 different eye colours? Is it his dog in the last post? I'm a shy and dumb potato so don't laugh at me please

To @_Linnie_Mia
And if you don't know which Harry, this @Harry_S99  Harry and no idk anymore why we follow each other

To @LouisTomlinson
He's Penelope's best friend,  he has one green and one brown eye, it's his friends dog I think

To @_Linnie_Mia
Not to sound like I'm crazy but I could stare at his eyes all day 😂

To @_Linnie_Mia
And thanks how are you :)

To @LouisTomlinson
I'm assuming you're gay or not straight cause of that statement 😂

To @LouisTomlinson
I'm good thanks you?

He is Penelope's best friend, that's something I can work with. Linnie and I kept talking for a bit and it was nice to talk to her, I've missed her and my other friends.
Zayn my best friend, he's also close to Liam, and I haven't seen each other in ages. The last time was in the early days of July.

"Lou! The girls are here!" Liam shouted through the flat and I checked the time.
Mum and my sisters Charlotte, Félicité and Doris wanted to come over. My family decided to come with Liam and me and help us with setting up all the furniture and go shopping so we have something to eat. Liam opens my door, followed by a giggling Dotty.
"Are you okay mate?" He asks and I just nod acting as if I just woke up from a nap.

•••

A/N: 939 words, hope you liked it! Would love to see some comments or at least votes if you liked the new chapter!

A few Instagram names and new characters are gonna be in the author note in chapter 3!