5.

»During the little breaks where he's been texting or I was waiting for him to read my messages I got my room sorted, my clothes, the books into my bookshelf.«
•••

We keep talking for a little longer, Karen left about 20 minutes ago and I ask Liam if I should cook something for us and he just gives me a nod telling me he'll be in his room getting his bed done before bed time. I gave my cousin a nod back and went into the kitchen starting to prepare noodles noodles for us. It's not hard to find something we both like, we're both vegetarians, we're allergic to similar things and me mostly like and dislike similar or the same thins when it comes to food. I made a similar homemade tomato sauce and called for Liam to come over as I finished cooking.

The days went by and Harry and I kept walking from time to time but suddenly stopped in the beginning of September. I was a bit sad but I've been busy trying my best be a good student, college isn't as easy as high school was. Liam and I still got used to living on our own, which often ended up with us two sitting in the kitchen or living room wasting soup and bread or pizza or just drinking 36 cups of tea a day. College wasn't too bad, but I already know that I won't be the best chef as I study chef and hotel management. I want to do something with art or music or drama. I text my siblings a lot, FaceTime my friends from London or just have endless conversation about nonsense with Liam while we're walking through Birmingham enjoying the weather. We've celebrated his 18th birthday in August which was nice as some of our friends including my best friend Zayn came here to meet us! Sometimes we take the train and stay in Wolverhampton where Liam's parents and my cousins Ruth and Nicola live. To be honest I'm so glad that my cousins and siblings and my family in general accept me the way I am, not just when it comes to my sexuality, I don't label myself and I'm happy 2 of my cousins including Liam came out as of the LGBTQ+ community too.
It's the end of September and I've had some days with this one girl I've met at college, she's nice and sweet but she's also a bit annoying sometimes. I really like her but more as a friend!

I'm sitting in our living room drawing some random flowers on a piece of paper in front of me when Liam came into the room causing me to feel off my chair as I didn't hear him coming home.
"I've brought dinner for you, it's on the kitchen counter." I mumble while getting up and climbing back on my chair.
Liam laughs a bit telling me he screamed he's back home when he came in. I think my music was a bit louder then expected.
"So what's the thing with the watermelon?" He asked having a huge grin on his face knowing the background story about the picture I've posted on Instagram.
A year ago, Dad my sisters and I went to Italy, mum stayed at home with the little twins as her god daughter turned 5. I've had a watermelon and ate it in the shower together with Lottie, we thought it's fun to fool her. She knows I've been dating girls and boys so I've texted her them I'm in the shower, with a really sweet guy, he's this kinda type of boys who's hard on the outside but soft on the inside, his name is Walter, Walter Melon. After that she was about to explode and she was pretty happy when Lottie send her a pic of "Walter" and me in the shower, which was the pic I've put on my Instagram. While Liam eats his dinner I'm telling him the entire story again.

•••
A/N: 804 words, hope you liked it! It took me a long time to start writing again, I'm so sorry! If you didn't noticed it but my partner and i changed something about Louis and we hope you don't mind! I actually am writing this book on my own but sometimes a very special person helps me writing some chapters including one which will be coming out soo! This chapter takes place in the last day of September and the next chapter will start on October first! I would really appreciate it if you'd give it a vote and maybe comment something you like/don't like 'til now and if you have any wishes or ideas what could be happening! Also did you noticed the change?

All the love, Noah xx