E p i s o d e 7

You growled and held the pipe in front of you, earning nothing but a chuckle from Ashe, "We both know who would win this fight, just come with me and I'll make sure your punishment isn't 'too' bad."

A scoff escaped your lips, which suprised Ashe, "Excuse me?" You were done with playing nice, she saw you as weak, in mind, emotion, and physical force. Maybe your body was about to fall apart, but you still were smart and confident, and that's all you needed.

"Oh please," you narrowed your eyes at her, "I'm not afraid of you." She crossed her arms, "Why is it that you barely ever speak, but when you do, your voice betrays everything else you've ever shown me." Her voice was spoken with a tone of betrayal, she still stayed calm, but you could almost see the sadness in her eyes.

"It's your fault you feel for my tricks." You hissed and looked away from her, letting your hand that held the pipe fall to your side, big mistake. It one quick motion she leaped towards you and pushed you to the ground.

You let go of the pipe in suprise, which she grabbed and pushed away from you. You tried to get up but she held down your gands above your head and straddled your waist. "No, it's your fault. It's your fault you acted nice and made me fall in love with you, now you won't ever get away from me."

She pulled a cloth out of her pocket, and you immediately had an idea of what it was. You struggled but you weren't in the best shape at the moment, she put it over your noise and mouth and you tried your hardest not to breathe in the chemicals

"Shhhh... go to sleep, darlin..." Ashes voice cooed gently to you as you couldn't hold your breath any longer so you gasped for breath. Immediately a sense of nausea washed over you, and in a few seconds, sleep took over you.

((Sorry this ep was short, the next ep will be super long. Also 1.1K reads!? Thank you so much for getting me to that high number of reads, I love you all))