CHAPTER 3

I looked around the room nodding in approval.

       "Thanks,  coz.  It would have taken me forever to get all this done.  " she sighed. 

       "No worries, now let's go celebrate your moving in."

    " How and where?" she asked, already heading out the bedroom door.

       "I'll make you an everything but the kitchen sink sundae." I suggested. "Then we can start decorating for my party."

       "Why Coz,  my dear,  it seems we have a plan." she said, using a British accent,  and sufficiently making me laugh.

        All this time I've been mad that I'd be giving up my closet, but I didn't expect to actually enjoy her company.

      We made our sundaes laughing and rough housing the  entire time. As we ate we decorated for the party. But I was beginning to wish I'd never decided to throw it.  I wanted to  hang with Sarah.

     She was hanging a 'happy birthday' banner over the arch when I made up my mind. "hey Sarah, let's go grab some pizza I'm postponing the party." I stated, grabbing my bag and headed for the door.

         "Uh. Miranda,  what- Um.  Where-?"

         "Just leave the bowl on the counter.  Karah will clean up."  I said,  not pausing. I opened the door and was already half out when she caught up.

        "Karah?" she asked.

        "Housekeeper."  I told her. She nodded,  raising her eyebrows, but remained silent.

       There was a new pizza parlor I wanted to try, it was ran by some out of towners, and I wanted to see if I liked the place.

          But what I didn't know is how things were about to change.... Lies would be uncovered.