Last sneak peek.

( This takes places years after Sonic recuses Amy from Shadow. Shadow still wants to win Amy's heart, only now he wants to do it the right way.)

Normal POV

" Rose I have request." Shadow said.

" Ok." Amy responded

Shadow looked down sighed then looked back at Amy and said" I want you and Damian to give me another chance. To win your heart the Right way."

Amy shook her and was about to speak until Shadow interruprwd her" Hear me out." Shadow said, sighted , gently grabbed Amy's hand, then continued. " Rose I know I've hurt you and Damian. But I really do love you Rose, both of you. With all my soul. I know you still have feelings for that fak... Sonic and I have no right to ask you to leave him nor will I. I'm just asking you to give me a chance."

Shadow then felt to his knees and buried his face into Amy's lap. All Amy could so was watch as tears began to stream down her face.

" I don't want to loose you or our son. If its already too late..." Tears began to stream from Shadows eyes which caused more tears to stream from Amy's eyes. Then Shadow continued. "  If your heart truly belongs to Sonic then so be it. " Shadow looked up at a speechless Amy and said" I know I don't deserve another chance but I'm asking it anyways. Let me try to win you and our son over. Come live with me for at least 7 months, and if by the end of those months your heart still belongs to Sonic then I swear on Maria, Damian, my soul , and on your life that I will set you free. I will officially realised you from your promise to me and your life will be yours again to do with as you please."

Amy tried to speak again but Shadow put up his hand to stop her.

" Don't.... I want you to think about it first. Then I want you and Our son to come live with but not cause you have to but cause you want too."

" And if I say no? " Amy asked

" Then I will realise you from your promise anyways. Do you understand what I'm saying Rose. I'm giving you the choice I should've given you before. If you refuse or if you accpect and you still love Sonic then as I said before I will realise you, I will admit defeat, and you will be free to be happy with the True love of your life. But if that's your choice then all I ask then is to have some part in your life and that of Damians...and ill leave you be." With that Shadow stood up, kissed her hands, and left.

Amy , not sure what else to do, just sat there on the bench.

She thought about it for a few hours but still wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't sure if she should give Shadow another chance or not; especially after everything he has done. But then again all her friends; even Sonic and Damian say that either Shadow has chance or may have changed.
Plus he was actually letting her decide for herself this time instead of just taking her agasnit her will.

She didn't want to hurt Sonic or Shadow. Both love her and she knows what its like to love someone So very much and not be loved in returned but she also didn't want to do anything that would hurt Damian. For better or for worst Shadow is still Damians ( biological) father but in some ways Sonic is his father too.

Then suddenly she was taken out of her thoughts as her blond hedgehog friend approach her.

" Hello Amy. " She said with a wave.

" Hey Maria." Amy said.

Although she was happy to see her friend ,her presence just made her decision harder then it already was. After all Maria was / is like Shadows sister and mother.

Maria sat down next to Amy and gave her a knowing smile" You spoke to Shadow recently didn't you ? "
Amy looked at her with a surprised looked.

" He told me of his intentions." She explained

Amy was about to look away till Maria said.

" Don't worry I'm not here to tell you what you should do. Just to simply give you advise and to make a request of my own."

Amy looked at her with curiosity and interest.

" I understand what your going through and it can be hard to know what the right choice is sometimes if not a lot of times. Especially in this case. After all you've known Sonic since your were a child, he is your best friend after Cream, the hero if your childhood, and your first true love. With him you feel safe and just being around him makes it easy to know what's right and wrong and what's truth and lies. But Shadow is just as handsome as Sonic he is the first real relationship ( or closes to ) you ever had, the( biological) father of your child, he makes you feel needed, and despite everything he has done you still care for him deeply."

Amy smiled and cried a bit as she understood why Shadow always listens  to Maria. She just has of understand people and everything else.

Maria then put her hand on Amy's shoulder and said" A wise person always considers those around them but in the end follows there heart. You be already thought about what Shadow, Sonic , Damian , and what ever one else wants and needs. Now you must think about what You want and need. All I ask is that no matter what you choose both Shadow and I will still have some part in Damians life." She said to her

Then as Amy wiped away her tears she responded to Maria and said " Ok. Thanks Maria Ill take your advise and yes ill make sure you and Shadow still have some part in Damians life." She promised.

With that Maria gave Amy a hug, Amy hugged back then after they broke the hug Maria left to let Amy think.

After a few more minutes of thinking she went home to talk to Sonic

(Authors note: Ill show you how the conversation goes in the story.)

A week later Amy along with Damian and her bags came to Shadows front door knocked and waited. When he opened the door he smiled when he saw Damian and Amy. Already knowing what she wanted he asked" Are you sure Rose? "

" Yes Shadow. I want to give you another chance. Now I can't make any promises but if you do in fact mange to win my heart by the end of the seven months then and Only then will I and my life Truly be yours and yours alone."
Amy said with a smile.

Unable to control himself Shadow grabs Amy by the hips and pulls her in for a kiss causing her to drop her bags.

Amy was shocked at first but then closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around Shadows neck and kissed back.

Damian had mixxed feelings about his mother's decision. But he also beileved everyone, including his biological father , deserves a second chance. Plus if it was going to be honest with himself. Part of him has always hoped that Shadow ( his father ) would change and that ShadAmy would works things out.

So he decided to give Shadow another chance too. However he can't seem to shake the feeling that deep down he already knows what his mothers final decision is going to be.