Sneak peek 3.

Sonic came down to Amy on his hover board  and offered her his hand. She gladly accepted it and they flew into the sky to explore the world together.

( Authors note: Start the song. Sonic and Amy both will be singing and talking in the song, Ill let you know who is and isn't singing.
Oh and the parts that are in parentheses are the parts where there  not singing.)

( " You asked me what can I do that Shadow can't . Well....)

Sonic : I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
( He asked while Amy held on to him tightly and he smiled)

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

Amy: A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you   ( Amy said as she glazed at view from the sky. Tears began to stream from her eyes. She hasn't felt this free or had this sort of fun in a long time.
Not since Shadow took her away.
She had asked if they could have this time of fun or go on adventures ; but he would always say no.
Telling her that it would be too dangerous or that she needed to earn his trust first.)

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
( Amy said as she looked at the ocean, full moon, clouds , and stars )
A whole new world

Sonic :Don't you dare close your eyes( Sonic said. Not wanting Amy to miss a thing.)

Amy: a hundred thousand things to see

Sonic :Hold your breath, it gets better( Sonic said as he showed her many parts of the world. Like Angel island , France, Gotham, etc etc.)

Both: I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far( They said as Sonic did a few flips and tricks on the hover board without him or Amy falling off.)

Amy: I can't go back to where I used to be( Amy said as she was gaining a whole new perspective. Never to go back to the old one. Tears continue to steam down from her eyes.
Soon Sonic got behind Amy so she could drive.
Amy was taken back cause no one had given her so much trust and freedom in years. She couldn't accept fast enough.)

Sonic: A whole new world . A With new horizons to pursue

Both :I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare

Sonic: Let me share this whole new world with you

 Amy:A whole new world

Sonic : A new fantastic point of view

Both: No one to tell us no
Or where to go

Amy : Or say we're only dreaming( Amy said as she stretched out her arms toward the sky with a big radiant smile on her face. )

Sonic :A whole new world

Amy :Every turn a surprise

Sonic :With new horizons to pursue

Amy : Every moment, red-letter

Both : I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare

Amy:Anywhere

Sonic:There's time to spare

( They said as they both stretched out there arms like as if they were birds.)

Amy: Let me share

Sonic:This whole new world with you

( They both asked each other.
Amy was very grateful to Sonic for showing her all this and giving her a new perspective.
She felt like that young bubbly girl who always chased Sonic once again.
All she wanted to do right now was share that feeling and perceptive with Sonic and her son Damian.
Sonic was also gaining a new perceptive. He loved exploring and going on adventures. But it felt so much better to share them with someone.
Especially a girl that you really care about.
He couldn't help but wonder if this is what it would've been like had he spent more time with Amy when he had his speed.
Regardless he was happy he was sharing this adventure with her right now.
They began to slow down and soon came to a stop. Amy turned to face Sonic. Seeing his eyes sparkle with admiration and love.
Then and there she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sonic really loved her. Sonic looked at her and caressed her cheek.)

Amy : a whole new world
Sonic :A whole new world

Amy :That's where we'll be

Sonic: That's where we'll be

Amy : A thrilling chase

Sonic : A wondrous place

Both : For you and me

( Slowly Sonic and Amy both leaned in and closed their eyes, Amy went on her tiptoes. Finally their lips met, Sonic deepened the kiss. 
Amy kept her hands close to her chest, Sonics hands moved down to Amys waist. )

( End of Song. Story goes back to normal.)

Sonic and Amys lips parted, Sonic and Amy slowly opened their eyes. 
Amy wasn't on her tiptoes anymore, Sonic pulled my into a hug.
Amy blushed but smiled and snuggled up to his chest.

Unknown to them both a certain pink striped black hedgehog was spying on them with tears streaming from his eyes and a big smiled on his face.
He had never seen his mother soooo happy before not even when  his father was around.

He wanted her to stay like this, he didn't want her to loose what she has with there ( meaning his And Amy's) hero. 

But his smile soon disappeared as he knew that once his father found out there would be hell to pay.