Sneak peek 2.

" Sonic I've been with Shadow for years now. And he is the father of my child, I can't just leave him." Amy said.

"You weren't with Shadow you were imprison by him. He didn't leave you a lot if options." Sonic pointed out.

Amy gritted teeth and clenched her fits as her face went red with anger. Not because he was accusing Shadow falsely but because she's knew he wasn't  wrong. But that didn't mean he was right either did it ? Either way in her pride and desperation she didn't even want to think about it.

"Sonic just shut up and go away!!" She yelled at him

" No Amy I'm not going to go away. Shadow doesn't love you Amy if he did he wouldn't have taken you away from your friends , your home , everything. If he loved you he would've have let you go Amy. "  Sonic said.

Amy took a deep breath to claim herself down . Then she looked at Sonic and said" Sonic I don't like the way Shadow and I got together but I'm happy were together despite that , I know I was separated from my friends for years but I got to be with the man I love, and besides if things didn't happened the way they did Damian , my son, would have never been born. " She explain.

" I know you care about me Sonic and I know you care about Damian as if he were your own and I really appreciate that Sonic. But Sonic Damian already has a father who I love very much and he loves me and Damian back. He has given us a home, food,  and he has protected us all these years. Why would I leave someone who has done all that ? "She asked .

" Because Amy Shadow only wants you and Damian for what you can give him. I want you two for what I can give you." Sonic countered.

Inadvertently Sonic hit a nerve and Amy went from claim to very very angry. Her went blood red as she clenched her fits, grit her teeth, then  shouted at him saying " You give me nothing !!!!! Shadow was the one who gave me everything I've ever wanted not you!!! Now go away and LEAVE ME AND MY SON ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that Amy stormed off leaving Sonic alone. He tried to think of something say to get her to come back. But he was speechless.