Chapter ten~ Never Grow Up-

Emily's P.O.V.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"How do you expect me to know that?"

"Sorry I'm just worried!"

"We all are."

"How hard did she hit her head?"

"What if she doesn't wake up?"

"I don't know..."

The voices would get louder and suddenly softer again, it was almost like a dream. They seemed familiar, but i wasn't sure from where i knew them.

Someone stroked my hair back softly, their fingers idly brushing back stray strands.

"Emmy, please wake up love." Someone whispered.

I tried to pry my eyes open to reach the voice, but found my lids too weak. My head was pounding and i heard myself groan.

"Liam, will you get her some ice?"

Moments later, something cool was placed on my head, easing the sharp pain in it, i sighed in relief as the ice began to numb my skin.

"Emily, love, just open your eyes, please." The voice cooed softly.

Blue eyes, the voice had blue eyes, slowly his voice started to match his face. Blue eyes, messy brown hair, stripes, braces (suspenders); Louis.

I opened my mouth to talk, finding it extremely difficult and just that one movement made me weak, "Louis?" I groaned, my eyes fluttering open.

"I'm here hon, can you open you eyes for me?" He responded.

Finally, i gathered the strength to push my eyes open fully and i toke in the scene around me. My head was laying on Louis' lap, the rest of my body laying across the couch, a blanket over me. The rest of the guys were standing right in front of us, looking at me worriedly.

Keeping the ice pressed to my head, I tried to sit up, but Louis gentely eased me back down.

"Take it easy there okay?" He told me.

I gave a weak nod then asked, "What happened?"

Everyone looked at Niall.

He met my eyes nervously, "Well, we were out and about and paparazzi came and you... you passed out, i dont know why though, and i didn't catch you in time, so you hit your head. I brought you back to Louis' and Harry's. We got a doctor to come here and check you out, luckily you don't have a concussion, but you did hit your head pretty hard. He said he wasn't sure when you would wake up, but obviously your awake now."

I blinked absorbing it all, "How long have i been out?"

"A couple hours..." Harry told me.

"Em, what happened?" Liam asked, kneeling down in front of me.

I gulped, "Well, there were a bunch of people, and everything just started closing in on me, and i felt so enclosed, and i just... passed out." 

"Are you... are you claustrophobic?" Zayn asked.

I nodded as Louis snickered.

"What?" I asked him.

"Here it comes." Liam groaned.

"So your afraid of Santa Claus?" Louis asked, laughing to himself as he quoted Spongebob.

I raised an eyebrow and he cackled. No one else laughed...but him.

"That wasn't funny." I told him.

He kept on laughing and i ignored him as Harry said, "Hey! Niall's claustrophobic too!"