Chapter Eighteen~ Too cold -

The slamming of a door jolted me out of my sleep. I groaned, and sat up tiredly rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room finding Niall sitting there watching me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly.

He sighed, "It's Harry..." 

"What?" I asked, meomeries flooding back of everything that happened. 

"W-what about him?" I continued nervously.

He ran his fingers through his hair, "He's gone."

"W-what?" I asked, my heart dropping.

"He... left." 

"What?! Why?! Where is he?!" I asked panicked.

His eyes widened, "Em, calm down. He felt guilty and he ran off. We'll find him though okay? It's going to be fine."

As mad as i was at Harry, as scared as i was, i still felt awful. It was my fault. Guilt was consuming and i couldn't just sit here and loathe in self pity. 

Quickly, i jumped up from the bed and was throwing my hair into a pony tail, throwing open my door, and tossing a sweatshirt over my t-shirt. 

I was met by a couple of shocked faces as i entered the living room.

"How are you Em?" Zayn asked.

I ignored the question, "Why aren't you looking for him?"

Liam, Louis, and Zayn exchanged a look.

"He's a big boy Em, he'll come back when he's ready." Liam told me gently.

I shook my head, "He could be hurt! He's all alone out there."

"Emily, you're still sick, you shouldn't be out and about." Louis told me, giving me a pointed look.

Just as he said this, Niall was walking out of my room.

"Come on Em, let's get you back in bed." He told me, reaching for my arm.

I pulled it back before he could touch me and narrowed my eyes.

"If none of you will do anything, then i will." I said, slipping my combat boots on. 

"No Emily, go back to bed." Louis told me, standing from the couch and coming towards me.

"No." I shook my head, "I'm not leaving him."

I turned towards the door to find it blocked by Liam. 

"Liam. Move." I commanded.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Liam! Move!" I cried, trying to push him out of the way.

He shook his head, "You're not going out there. It's cold and getting dark, besides you're sick. You need to go back to bed." 

"No!" I cried, "What about Harry?! Please! Move!" I begged, tears springing to my eyes. 

He sighed and looked at someone behind me, giving them a slight nod.

Before i could do anything. Someones arm was around my waist, pulling me away from Liam and the door.

I screamed, "No! NO! I have to find him! HARRY!" 

I look down at the arm and saw tatto's wrapping around it; Zayn.

"Zayn! Please! "I sobbed, struggling against his grip.

It only tightened, so much i nearly blacked out. Dark spots flashing across my vision. I gasped. He loosend slightly, but only so much so that i didn't pass out.