A Walk and a Close Kiss

We had only just gotten outside when we heard Jackie rush through the door still catching her breath. I walked up and hugged her. "What's wrong?" she saw Zayn and smiled. "Nothing, here's your tickets." she handed over mine and Jayne's tickets before turning to walk back inside. "Won't I see you before the performance?" she turned her head with her hand on the door handle. "Probably not, I'm gonna be here all day and now that you have my surprise you can leave. Just don't be late tonight."

"I won't. Good luck!" I yelled and watched her walk inside to be greeted by Liam who gave a wave to Zayn and a little smile to me.

"Well where did you want to go?" I looked up at Zayn who was already smiling down at me. I blushed again but this time I didn't take my eyes off his. "I don't mind. You're the local." He took my hand. "Not really, I live 20 minutes away from here." I laughed. We walked hand in hand along a neat sidewalk passing big beautiful buildings I hadn't ever noticed before. For the first few minutes we didn't say much, but it wasn't awkward at all, it was nice.

Zayn looked at me with a smile and then ran ahead. "C'mon." I raced after him and had no idea where he was headed. "Where though." he stopped at a little park and looked back at me until I was next to him. I giggled and he took my hand and dragged me to the top of the playground. We got to the top and looked around the park. But it wasn't long till he searched with the little telescope and started spinning the wheel uncontrollably acting like he was a pirate in the tough seas. I watched him for a little while before I joined in.

We stayed up there for ages before he picked me up and placed me at the start of the little yellow slide and sat behind me almost wrapping his legs around me. His hands held my waist and I was glad to know he couldn't see me blush. He nudged forward and we slide down with him yelling ' CHOO CHOO' in my ear.

We got to the bottom and I leaned back onto him laughing. He still had one hand around my waist but the other was now stroking my hair back from my face. I looked up and him and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes. We sat like that for what felt like hours. No talking, just enjoying each other's company.

I looked up into his eyes and he stared down into mine. He lent down towards me and my heart started racing. I thought he was going to kiss me when we heard a noise coming from the pathway in front of us. "ooooooooo." we both sat up and saw Niall and Jayne walking towards us both grinning.

Jayne was staring at me with the biggest smile and came rushing over to me. She latched onto my hand and tugged me to the other side if the playground. "I'm so sorry! I know you dream has been to kiss him forever but Niall could resist I'm so sorry!" She looked really worried and seemed to be waiting for me to scream at her. I laughed and gently whacked her shoulder. "Why are you sorry? I don't care. I'm just happy to have met him." She let out a sigh if relief and looked over at Niall and blushed. I quickly turned my head to catch Niall winking at her. I caught a glimpse of Zayn and realized he was looking at me with those amazing eyes. I too blushed and turned back to Jayne.

"So how's Niall?" I leaned in closer to her and did my best to make her feel uncomfortable. "He's really sweet." She looked back over to Niall and looked so innocent. I was happy for her. "Shall we go back over?" She didn't wait for my answer, she just wandered over and I followed. Niall embraced her in a hug and I walked right over to Zayn. I stood next to him and he quickly wrapped his arms around my thighs and swept me off my feet so I landed on him. I giggled and let my arms rest on his shoulders.

(A/N naaawww hope you beautiful people are liking it. x