And I Need Your Number

I spent the rest of the day with Zayn, Jayne and Niall. It was nice, we hung around at the park, went for ice cream, and before we knew it it was 5pm. Jackie's performance didn't start until 7pm but Zayn and Niall had to be back by 5:30pm so they could get ready and have a few more rehearsals. The four of us walked back to the studio talking about our day. Then I remembered Jackie and Liam. "I wonder how Jackie is with Liam. Do you recon they've spoken yet or would Jackie have been too busy?" I looked over to Jayne but instead got an answer off Niall. "Oh not at all, after you two left they were sitting around together not letting their eyes off each other until Harry and Louis went over an interrupted. Then that's when we left and found you guys." Jayne nodded in agreement and I smiled.

"So how did you'd get the time to perform here?" Jayne looked up at Niall and squeezed his hand. "They called Paul and he made an agreement." I stared at him. "That's it?" I looked ahead and wondered what would have happened if I had of tried to ring Paul.

We reached the studio and stopped all together. Niall and Jayne turned to face each other and Zayn and I did the same. "Will I see you again?" I listened carefully to hear Zayn's last ever words to me. Until I realized what he said. "You want to see me again?" he laughed and pulled me into a hug and I snuggled my head into his chest. "Of course I do. You're amazing." I pulled away but his grip remained on my waist. "I think you're amazing too." I smiled and closed my eyes to let out a light laugh.

"How about tomorrow? At the park, 10am?" His eye brows rose and he flicked his gorgeous eyes at me. "Sure." he leaned forward and planted his lips on my cheek before letting me go and walking to the studio door with Niall. Just before the door shut I saw him blow a kiss in my direction. Even though he couldn't see me I jumped up and caught it.

I turned to Jayne and we both started jumping up and down trying to get our words out. I grabbed her hands and we couldn't wipe the smiles off of our faces. I recon we would still be smiling if a meteor came crashing down next to us right now. I quickly grabbed out my phone and scrambled through my apps. "What are you doing?" Jayne quickly peeked onto the screen. "Setting an alarm so I don't sleep in. Not that I will get any sleep tonight anyway." We laughed I and double checked the alarm. "What seats do we have tonight?" Jayne's eyes found my pocket and she waited for me to pull the tickets out before she took in another breath. I looked down and read the seat positions.

'Row A, seats 6 & 7.'

"Oh my god!"

"What what what?" Jayne tried to snatch the tickets but I was too quick. "Well tell me then..."

"WE'RE IN THE FIRST ROW!" I screamed out and was suddenly stopped by another voice. I turned to the door again and spotted Zayn leaning against the old metal rail on the ramp. Judging by his posture, and facial expressions, he had been there a while. I stood still and my cheeks flushed a bright red giving off my humiliation. He laughed and waved his arm around to say 'don't worry about it'.

"Did you forget something?" I placed my hands together and put on my bet smile. "Yeah." He walked over and placed a hand on each side of my face and I finally felt our lips crash together. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and moved with him. He pulled away and licked his lips. "And I need your number." He smiled and I glanced over at Jayne who's bottom lip had dropped and her eyes were glowing. Just as he slipped his hands off me he gave me a light tap on the bum and pulled out his phone. I slowly took it out of his grasp and put my number in and left a winky face next to my name. "There you go." I winked and leaned up my toes to kiss him again but felt him pull away. I felt a little embarrassed, and hurt until I saw his cheeky smile. "You'll have to wait until tomorrow for some more of this sugar." He grabbed my hand and kissed it before running back inside and disappearing just like in the romantic movies.

"Wow."

I turned to look at Jayne who was staring at me wiggling her eye brows and grinning.

I rolled my eyes with a smile an walked off snatching her keys as I went. "Hey! You're not driving my car!" I laughed and started in a run. "I beg to differ."

I reached the convertible and jumped into the drivers seat. The passenger door opened and Jayne reluctantly sat down glaring at me. I ignored and put the keys in the ignition and turned the volume up loud. Which put her in a better mood as we sung in the 20 minute drive.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND FALL IN TO MY ARMS INSTEAD!"

"Bianca!" Jayne twisted the volume down low and rested her hand on my arm. "Do you believe that we actually met them?" "No! I don't but I better start because there is no way I'm letting him get away!" I twisted the volume back up and we bopped away.

We pulled into my garage and strolled up the stairs still humming the lyrics to One Thing grinning and dancing.

"Oh god now I don't know what I'm going to wear." I jumped to my closet and began frantically throwing all possible out fits onto my bed. "Um didn't Jackie pick that dress this morning?" I looked down at the gorgeous dress and sighed. "I know, but he's already seen me in this now. I want to look nice" I picked up two dresses and held them out to Jayne. "Which one?" She crossed her arms and thought for a second. "The blue one, but if you're allowed get changed, so am I." She slumped on the couch and turned on the tv. "Jayne you live 10 minutes away. We'll have no time." she turned around so she could still see the tv. "I know, pick a dress for me will you?" she smiled and casually went back to flicking through the channels.

(A/N thinking that love is definetly in the air! :D x