The Surprise

We had all eaten our breakfast and Jayne was almost half awake so we jumped into Jayne's new convertible an drove off to the dance theatre. "Will they mind Jayne and I being here so early? I mean wouldn't they want us to wait till the actual show so we dot see your rehearsals?" I glanced over at Jackie and awaited her response. "Well there's one rehearsal I would like you to see." she had a gained a big grin and her cute little dimples were now showing. "Which one? The one with the cool jump? Or the one with the awesome dance sequence or...?" she cut in with excitement. "It's not any of my rehearsals." she looked over at me and laughed. "What do you mean?" I heard Jayne mumble from the back seat. I looked back at her and saw her sprawled out across the entire space there was and laughed. "You'll have to wait and see." Jayne lifted her head and moaned. "But I want to know now! Jackie?" she wouldn't answer. "Jackie?" this name was repeated from Jayne's lips the entire 20 minute drive to the dance theatre.

"Ok! Here we are. Now stay here for a minute will you's, I'll be right back." and before we could object Jackie was out of the car and in the building quicker than lightning. After about 5 seconds I got bored so I turned to Jayne. "What do you recon the real reason is?" she seemed awake now but still slow to answer. "Well we could be a part of it and they want us to learn it all before tonight." she smiled and we both laughed. Then she started doing some weird hand gestures that I'm supposing was dancing so I joined in. We sat in the car giggling like little girls and bouncing around. Then we both jumped at Jackie knocking on the window with a confused look on her face. We laughed once more as we each stepped out of the car.

"Right this way ladies." Jackie said with a cheeky smile across her face. We followed her through the massive building until we reached a curtain that read 'authorized personal only'. Jackie walked straight through but Jayne and I put on a strut as we walked through pretending we were some famous person that was meant to be here. All of a sudden Jackie grabbed each of our arms and dragged us. "Hurry you don't want to miss it!" we stopped to a halt at another curtain that was going sideways and it was pitch black in front of us so I'm guessing we were looking onto the stage. "What's goi..." I was silenced by a sudden stream of music that sounded familiar. Then, the lights on the stage burst on and there I saw five amazing boys.

(A/N another short chapter I know. Sorry x