Everything was normal

"What happens after forever?"
"We will see about that"
-Izuku Midoryia

Chapter One

Words count:1575

Author POV

Izuku just Turned fiften,Surrounded with his Family and friends "Izuku!" His Mom called out "yes mom!" He replied running to her to the garden of their house.

"We need more coal please go to the shop" Inko said while flipping the steak to the other side since they are having a barbecue party for the green haired boy birthday.

"Okay Mama" he started walking to the shop at the end of the street. Ten minutes later he arrive at the shop quickly getting what he needed and leaving as suddenly He sees a girl running out from the shop with her mother hot on her tail "where are you going?!"

"There's cotton candy there!" She shouted running and took her first step outside the pavement as a speeding car came to his sight, Uncontrollably Bringing his hand in front of his face as an attempt to catch the girl as a sudden blow comes out pushing her to the other side of the street sending him flying backward,hitting his head along.

Izuku hears loud sobs as his vision gets blurred feeling the slight blood drops falling down his head,blacking out next.

His big eyes flutter open up as he hears the heartbeat device buzz and Someone sighing beside him as their hand intertwine with his.

"Ah" he flinch from the pain in the lower back of his head "Izuku! Thank god you woke up!" His childhood friend Uraraka exclaimed as she hugged him tightly.

"Ah Calm down" he coughs as she immediately breaks the hug "What happened? Where's My family? Is the girl okay?" He asks quickly with a worried tone.

"One by one Izuku ,You were unconscious for three weeks..the girl is fine.. an old woman helped both of you...We were taking relay every three days and it was my turn"she held his hands as she tells what happened

"..Three weeks ,My god that's a long time!"he exclaimed shocked, holding his head down, Three weeks unconscious is an eternity for Izuku.

"Everything is fine ,Don't worry ,I will go call everyone" She ruffled his hair and got out as he laid down again sighing deeply "What was that?"

Uraraka came back smiling softly at him "My God Izuku! Three weeks without hearing your voice is so much for me haha"

"Ahaha Just to know that everyone loves me" He chuckles with a bit of sarcasm. "Your Mom,Shoto too and aunt Rei are coming" She sighed And held his hand again "Okay..." they sat in a comfortable silence.

The door slammed open startling him and Uraraka "Izuku!! I missed you!" Aunt Rei and his mom shouted with tears in their eyes.

Izuku tries to get up but to only be pushed back by Uraraka"You can greet them in bed" she murmured with a silly smile.Aunt Rei hugged him gently then cupped his face "My god You have lost weight,Inko Bring the food!"aunt Rei is Inko's childhood friend

He laughs as they place the food on the table and wheeled it out to him, aunt rei came patting his shoulder smiling sweetly "Welcome Back dear,We all have been worried on you especially shoto!" Izuku looked at Him as his Face turned bright red.

"Thank you everyone"Izuku bites his inner cheek then grinned at shoto as suddenly Urakara sits on the bed.

"Ugh! It's been three long weeks without you mocking me! Or even Going to the park together!" She exclaimed dramatically putting her arm over her face as they all bursted laughing.