28/kidnapped

3rd POV
~

You were walking through the streets of L.A, with no phone,no money,no nothing. You just wanted to relax and calm your nerves after you saw that picture someone posted all over social media.

'How dare that person post that kind of picture' You thought, 'invading our privacy as always' you rolled your eyes and continued walking.

As you were walking, you didn't pay attention on where you were going so you bumped right into a stranger.

"Oh um sorry!" You said, "oh no it's okay y/n" the person said and and you looked up to see your ex,Ashton, once again.

"Fancy seeing you here Asshole" you glared at him, "were you following me?".

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't" He smirked.

"Okay well, goodbye" you continued walking but he grabbed your wrist.

"Oh princess, you're not going anywhere"

then everything went black.

Daniel's POV
~

"Jachary, check the bathroom. Corbyn check the beach. Jonah check the studio. And i'll check the whole neighbourhood." I ordered and they all nodded.

"uh hey Daniel," I turned to Zach "look" he handed me a paper and I immediately started reading.

dear boys,
no need to worry about me right now. i just went out to get some air, i'll be back in a few hours. and if i don't come back you can worry.

-y/n<3

"I guess y/n just wanted space?" Corbyn asked, "could you ring her for a minute?" I asked and he nodded.

•y/n's ringtone-TFB-starts playing•

"now is not the time to play our music." Jonah said, "shut the fuck up bitch, everytime is the time to play our music" Zach mumbled.

"Wait isn't that y/n's ringtone?" Jack asked, "holy shit it is!" I looked around the living room for y/n's phone.

"aha! here it is!" I grabbed the phone, "wait if her phone isn't with her then-"

"how the fuck can she communicate with us?" Zach yelled, "calm down Zachary"Jack rubbed his back.

"how about we just wait for her, yeah?" Corbyn suggested.

I sighed, "okay."

3rd POV
~

•meanwhile•

Ashton took you to his warehouse -which his parents bought for his 18th birthday- where his friends were.

"you really did get her back man" a friend of his said while looking at Ashton who was carrying you.

"shh! she's..sleeping" Ashton shushed them, "oof sorry dude" his friend apologized.

Ashton brought you to a room and placed you on a bed.

"sweet dreams my love" he kissed your forehead, went out, and locked the room.

you were left there, unconscious and in the dark.

•••
double update?!? i'm proud lol. and btw just saw that we hit 2k+ reads?! wow. ily guys!