2/ REAL FUCKING LIFE

March 16,2017
9:45 p.m
~

Continuos of the previous Chapter

Your POV

After editing my video for hours. I'm finally done, now it's time to upload it.
■■■■■■■■■■■Loading...45%

I hear a buzzing, I looked at my bed and see my phone. Someone's calling, I looked at the i.d caller. Unknown. I answered it

I sighed then replied. "um. Hello?"

"hey y/n! It's me, Daniel" a cheerful voice said.

"hey danny boi! What's up?"

"nothing much, how 'bout you?" He said.

"I just finished editing my video and now it's uploading 67%" I explained.

"Oh! Really? I'm gonna watch it" he said clearly smiling.

I chuckled.

"what are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"hmmmm.... probably watch some netflix with my tub of ice cream." I laughed and went to the kitchen to grab my ice cream.

"wanna hangout?"

"I'm in New York and you're in L.A, how the hell can you hangout with me?" I asked in confusion.

[Ding dong]

"oh! be right back someone's at the door" I placed the ice cream down and went to open the door.

"DANIEL JAMES FREAKING SEAVEY!?" I yelled when I opened the door.

"the one and only" he smiled and I ended the call then hugged him.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it, we finally met!" I told him.

"DAMNIT! You met her first!" I heard a voice.

I looked to his left and saw Christina holding Corbyn's hand, and the rest of the boys.

"What the heck are ya'll doing here?! Except for Christina of course" I asked surprised, "do you have a concert or something?"

"Actually, yes we do." Daniel replied.

"Oh, I didn't know.." then I realized that they're still standing outside.

"Oh! come in!!!" I said awkwardly and they went inside then I closed the door.

"so... you're y/n" Jonah started.

"Yeah, and you guys are Why Don't We" I said.

"Yep" they said in unison. Wow these boys.

"We look absolutely perfect don't we y/n?" My cousin, Corbyn, said in a girly tone while batting his eyelashes.

"You look so cute babe" Christina said and pinched Corbyn's cheeks.

"#CORBINA!!!! I REALLY SHIP IT!" I said fangirling.

"OMG! I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE!!" I squealed because Corbina is kissing.