Chapter 5

Quavo P.O.V

   After I got done with Denise and basically kicked her out my crib I headed towards the hotel this mystery nigga Lester was at. I had my strap on me just in case I had to split somebody wig, you can never be too sure.

   I got out my car, head to the entrance, and walked in the lobby. I saw a nigga in all black sitting on a couch in the sitting area reading a magazine. When I was making my way up to him he just so happened to turn around. He looked Hispanic."You Lester?", I said standing in front of him studying him closely. I don't know what it is but something don't seem right about this dude. "Yeah I'm Lester. You must be the person I was speaking to on the phone earlier.", he said slightly smiling. "Yeah that's me so wassup?", I said waiting for him to get to the point. "You mind going to a diner right across from here? Too many ears.", he said looking around. It was quite a few people up in this sitting area just chilling.

   He got up and I followed him out the lobby and we walked across the street to this lil diner. I had my hand on my strap the whole time. You know just in case. We went in and found a booth to sit in. It wasn't as many people in there which was good. "Can I get you gentleman anything?", the waitress asked when we got settled in the booth. "I'll take a water.", Lester said. "I'm good.", I said. "Okay, I'll be back with your water shortly sir.", she said walking off. "So I know you're wondering why I called and how I got in contact with you and Kiari is it?", he said folding his hands on the table. I nodded. "Well, I heard you and your boys basically run shit down here and y'all sell product fast and get money even faster. The block is hot up in the BX so I can't sell the way I want to. This is where you all come in. I need y'all to sell my shit down here for awhile.", he said seriously. "Here's your water sir.", the waitress said sitting the water down on the table.

    "What we getting out of this? We don't do favors especially not for strangers so you better be willing to come out yo pockets.", I said. We don't even know this nigga and he asking for favors. "Trust me y'all will get y'all percentage and once y'all see what I got it will all be worth it. Business will be booming trust me on that.", he said smirking. "Yeah well how much are we talking?", I said. "40%.", he said sipping his water. "Why 40%? We should be getting 50% if we the ones distributing your shit out here.", I said raising my eyebrow. "50% then fuck it, I just know I need my shit sold.", he said shaking his head. "Then we got a deal.", I said holding my hand out. "Bet.", he said shaking it. Still don't trust the nigga.

                       Kirk P.O.V

  After I took Aysia home I headed home myself. I was really feeling her. Its just something different about her, she not like these other girls. I'm a fasho trying to make her mine.

                    Aysia P.O.V

"So how did it go?", Athena asked when I got back in. "It went well I think I got him right where we want him.", I said. I kinda felt bad for using him but I had to do what I had to do to get rid of Lester crazy ass.

  "That's good but whatever you do, don't catch feelings for him.", she said seriously. "I won't.", I said not actually trusting myself to not catch feelings. I mean I won't fall in love or nothing but what's wrong with liking him a little? What harm could that do?

  "Where Kiki?", I asked walking in the kitchen. Even tho I just ate I still wanted to eat with my fat ass. "She went to the store to pick up some brownie mix.", Athena said flopping down on the couch. "She making brownies?!", I said excitedly. "Yeah and I'm putting my special ingredient in it.", Athena said smiling. "What special ingredient?", I asked curious. She reached into her purse and pulled out a bag of weed.

  "You already know.", she said shaking the bag. "Just what I need to clear my mind, yaasss.", I said walking into the living room.

  Just when I was about to snatch the bag of weed out of Athena hand the door bust open. We both jumped and turned around to see Kiki looking like she saw a ghost. "What's wrong?", Athena and I almost said in unison.

  "I just saw Lester.", she said catching her breath.