Chapter 3

Kiari P.O.V

  These motherfuckers really about to blow my high. They haven't stopped arguing every since we got from the club. "Who was that bitch Quavious?!", Denise yelled following him down the stairs. "I'm not gone tell yo ass again Denise I DONT KNOW. I was making conversation with the girl, so what? Don't nobody say nun about these niggas you be talking to and probably fucking so fuck out my face with shit!", he said angrily while coming to sit down next to me rolling a blunt. "Oh so that's how you feel? I'm leaving!", She said running up the stairs. "Bitch I don't care, I'd help you pack yo shit if I felt like it!", he yelled back.

  "Y'all a fucking trip dude.", I said chuckling and puffing my blunt. "This bitch mad for no reason. Acting like we committed or something.", he said lighting his blunt up.

  "You loud ass motherfuckers bout to get put out.", Kirk said coming from the other side of the house. "Nigga how you gone put me out my house?", Quavo said looking at him like he was stupid. "Its my house too so if I wanna put yo girl problem having ass out I will.", Kirk said going into the kitchen. "Nigga got me fucked up.", Quavo said taking a drag from his blunt.

  "Aye I got a call from a nigga named Lester from the Bronx. He said he wanted to make a business deal with us about some supply he got up there. Watcha think?", I said looking at him. "What we getting out of this?", he said. "Dude said he wasn't gone say much over the phone but he making a trip down here in a couple of weeks and he'll come through to discuss it with us.", I said. I really hope this nigga ain't on no fuck shit cause it won't be to pretty on his side if he is.

  "Iight then let him come through.", Quavo said putting out his blunt. A few seconds later Denise was coming down the stairs with two big suitcases and all her purses and shit. I laughed at this shit cause she look like she struggling. "You ain't gone help me?", she said looking at Quavo. Quavo got up and opened the door and signaled for her to leave. "You a real asshole you know that?", she said walking out the door. "Adios!", he said while slamming the door behind her. "Dawg you a fool.", I said cracking up. "Fdb!", he said while doing the dance. "Stop slamming these damn doors!", Kirk said walking out the kitchen with a sandwich. "Nigga I'm older than you, who you telling what to do?", Quavo said. "Fuck you, I'm going to eat my sandwich in peace.", he said walking to the other side if the house.

  These niggas fools but they my niggas.

                  Athena P.O.V

  Aysia hasn't been too good every since she got that call from Lester. She doesn't want to step foot outside in fear that he's out there somewhere coming for her.

  Lester is Asia's ex fiancé. He is a well known drug dealer from the Bronx and is just downright no good. He was abusive physically and verbally and every time Asia tried to leave he would just find her and beat her even more.

   Kiki and I put so many hits out on this nigga but its like he's indestructible. So we all planned to move from New York to Atlanta, change our names, and basically start a new life just so Aysia can be safe. Leaving our family didn't matter because we were orphans. We met at a orphanage when were children and have been best friends every since. We made a promise to always protect each other so that's what we're gonna do. Even if I have to kill Lester my damn self.

   "Aysia you haven't step foot outside for a whole week, you need some fresh air or something.", Kiki said sitting next to Aysia on her bed. "I'm not leaving this house. Its too risky.", she said shaking her head.

  "We're not going to let anything happen to you. Remember the promise we made at the orphanage? We are going to always protect each other, we all we got. If Lester want war let's give him war.", I said seriously. If he thought he was gone take my sister from me he got another thing coming.

   Both Kiki and Aysia looked at me like I was crazy. "What?", I asked. "What you mean war? You mean fight back with this crazy bastard?", Kiki said looking confused. "We can't let him get the upper hand no more Ki. What we gone do keep running? We need to get rid of this nigga once and for all.", I said. "I'm in.", Aysia said sitting up. "Kiki?", I said waiting for her answer. "This is crazy but I'll do anything to protect my sister so count me in.", she said smiling a little bit.

  "Then its done, when Lester shows his face its like that. But I doubt he came here alone. So Aysia you got Kirk number right?", I asked. "Yeah.", she answered while nodding looking confused. "I suggest you use it. YRN are the toughest niggas out here right now so if we get them on our team we'll be straight.", I said. "I got you but what's in it for them? They don't work for free.", she said making sense.

  "Not to sound thottish or anything but we are going to have to use our feminine powers to get what we want. Get in their head and make them get to the point where they want to ride for us without a doubt. This is do or die. And we not finna die and Lester not finna get what he wants.", I said. They all nodded in agreement. This nigga not gone know what hit him.