Chapter 4

Authors Note: If anybody is confused by the names of the Migos characters its their real names. Quavo = Quavious, Take Off= Kirk(its really Kirshnik but I changed it up a little), Off Set= Kiari.

  Thank You for reading now back to the story.

             Kirk P.O.V

  I got up at around 7 in the morning, took a shower, got dressed, and headed to the trap to make some moves.

  As I was driving to my destination I started to think about Aysia. She was beautiful. Pretty caramel skin, not too tall but not too short, shoulder length hair, thick as molasses, them dimples, and those slanted eyes like she was Asian. I don't know what it is about her but I just got to have her.

  I pulled up to the trap and got some work out of the backseat that was in a black backpack. I got out and headed to the door and did the special knock. Even though the boys and I ran things around hea we still couldn't bust up in the trap. The niggas inside will shoot you without any questions asked.

  "Aye wuddup Kirk what ya got?", one of our workers Dean said while opening up the door to let me in. I walked in and sat the backpack down on the little raggedy coffee table in the front room. Niggas was on the couch breaking down work and counting money. That's what I liked. "This that good yayo. Its 30 kilos, so I expect $25, 000 when its all sold.", I said

  "We got you boss.", Quan said picking up the backpack and emptying the bricks out of it. "Good, me or one of the boys will be back here to check up on shit.", I said while walking.

  While I was walking back to my car I got a call from an unexpected person. Aysia. I mean we did exchange numbers but I didn't think she would be the first to call but shit I ain't complaining.

  "What it do baby boo?", I said answering the phone while getting in my car. "Hey, what you doing?", she said with that sweet voice of hers. "Just out handling some business. Wassup with you?", I said starting the car and driving off. "Nothing much, I wanted to hang with you today but I see you're busy.", she said sounding disappointed. "Well I ain't really that busy. You wanna go out to lunch?", I asked. "That sounds great! I live in those nice houses off of Flat Shoals. The first house to your left is me, call me when you're outside.", she said hanging up. Turn up then.

            Quavo P.O.V

  "Baby I'm sorry, you know I be tripping.", Denise said over the phone. She was practically begging me to take her ass back but all I really wanted was some sex. After I get that she can go bout her business 'cause I'm tired of her foolishness.

  "You tryna come over or what?", I said in my sexy voice. Gets her every time. "You already know. I'll be over in 10.", she said. "Fasho, bring that ass on.", I said hanging up the phone.

  As soon as I hung up somebody else called. "What the fuck mothafuckas want.", I said looking at my phone. It was an unknown number. I started not to pick up but curiosity got the best of me. "Who dis?", I asked answering the phone. "This is Lester I called one of your boys about a business deal I wanted to discuss. Is this a good time to stop by?", he said. For some reason I didn't trust this nigga just by talking to him over the phone. "How about I meet you somewhere?", I asked. I'll be a damn fool to let this unknown nigga know where I lay my head.

  "That's fine. I'm currently staying in the Westin Peachtree hotel since I'm just visiting. I'll be in the lobby waiting, to make sure you find me I'll be wearing a black button down with black slacks.", he said. "Iight, I gotchu in a hour.", I said. I wasn't gonna go right away, shit I still had some pussy to tend to.

  About five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I got up out the bed and went downstairs to answer the door. Of course it was Denise.

  "Miss me?", she said walking in the house. "Gone head and walk up them stairs so I can watch that booty.", I said biting my lip. She giggled and turned around switching hard ass fuck with every step. I mean booty jiggling everywhere.

  Imma make this last time memorable.

             Kirk P.O.V

   It was a 20 minute drive to Aysia's house. Her house was nice, had two stories and a nice lil front yard. I called her to let her know I was outside and she came out looking beautiful. She had on a red sundress that complimented her figure well, a blue jean jacket, and her hair was still in that bob. Baby was fyre.

  She got in the car and I swear she smelled like roses. "Wassup boo, you ready?", I said looking at her. "Yeah I'm ready let's go.", she said smiling at me with those pretty dimples showing.

   We headed toward this lil spot I knew she was gone like. "So what made you call me? Not that I didn't want you to, I just thought I would be the first one to call.", I asked curiously. Women never call first.

  "Sometimes I like to take things into my own hands. Plus I wanted to see you.", she said shrugging. I like that in her. Shawty make her on moves. "That's sexy.", I said. "What is?", she said giggling. "How you don't wait around for a nigga you just go and get it. That's sexy.", I said. I really disliked a dependent ass bitch that always needed a nigga support for EVERYTHING. That shit was unattractive.

  "Thanks. I mean that's just me.", she said smiling. We pulled up at Morton's Steakhouse. They had the best steaks I've ever tasted. Juicy and tender, mmmm I couldn't wait to eat.

  We walked and got seated at our table. "You been here before.", I asked her. "No, but I do love me some steak so you picked the right place." she said looking at her menu. "Well if you love steak you gone fall in love with this place I'm telling you.", I said.

  "Are you all ready to order?", the waitress asked us eyeing me down. She knew me as a regular cause I always come to this place and she never took her eyes off me whenever I came here. "Yes, we are ready to order.",  Aysia said with a bit of a attitude. "Oh, umm okay what would you all like?", the waiter said looking uninterested. "I would like a T-bone steak well done with a loaded baked potato on the side.", Aysia said handing the waitress her menu. "And what would you like sir? The usual?", she said smirking at me. "Yeah the usual is fine.", I said handing her the menu. "OK I'll be back with your food shortly.", she said walking away adding a extra switch into her walk. "Ugh, thirsty hoes these days. I shoulda threw this water at her ass cause she seemed real dehydrated.",  Aysia said with a stank look on her face. "Damm boo calm down I ain't yo nigga yet.", I said laughing. She was being so defensive. "I know that it's just about respect, I coulda been yo chic and she sitting up here practically getting wet taking our damn order.",  she said rolling her eyes. "Yeah you right but she can't help it, I'm just too sexy.", I said winking at her. "Oh shut up.",  she said giggling.

  I think I was feeling shawty on the low.