#6 Forever

Shen Wei POV

I'd been spending my days carrying it all, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't cry, but when you said, "It's OK", it was like you said, "You don't have to do it anymore". Can I fall for you? Am I good enough for you? When I see you, everything is wrapped in this gentle warmth. The smell of your hair paralyses my sense of reason, stirring up a hunger that I thought was lying dormant. All this time, I wanted to say: "I'm glad I waited". Waterfall in my heart. When you're all alone, I want to warm you. When your world is distorted by tears, please, call me. When you lose your way, I'll walk ahead of you. Please, give me courage and we'll fly through the night sky. We are forever.

Zhao Yunlan POV

Instead of gaining strength, I want to overcome my weakness. I don't want to run away from the things I want to protect. That sunshine in my heart. There is a "now" that we have been given. Every time our eyes meet, every time I hear your voice, I love you more and my heart aches more. You gave me your hand and said, "The most important thing is to keep looking forward". Say we won't end up upside down. When you're forcing yourself to be strong, I wanna be by your side to fuss over you. If you are smiling, I can be calm. I'm sure I can even smile about "those days when I cried". Because you were there for me, I've been able to walk so far. Let's get closer, fate can't be stopped.