Part 19

9 months later-

I am now at the hospital with my two cute daughters. They are healthy and perfect. They are sleeping now.
It's the babies.

(Photo credit goes to the cute twins and the photographer)

Jungkook then approach me.

" I love you my angel, " He said and kiss my forehead.

" I love you too, " I said to him.

" Mom Dad what about me, " Eunwoo asked.

" We love you too, " We said to him and kiss his forehead.

" I love you too mom Dad, " He said.

Then the nurse came.

"Oh sorry to ruin the moment but I need to know the babies name, " She said.

" What should we name them Kookie, " I asked.

" Let's asked our prince, " He said and looked to Eunwoo.

" Omo, I really want to give them a name, thank you Dad, so it will be Sana and Sara, " He said.

" It's great, So it will be Jeon Sana and Jeon Sara, " Jungkook said to the nurse.

" My Son, grow up, " I said to Eunwoo and Ruffled his hair.

" I am now a big brother mom, " He said and smiled.

6 years later-

12 year passed of our married life. Eunwoo is now 11 and Sana, Sara they are 6.Eunwoo love his sisters very much. He is always over protective to his sister. They all read in the same school. Eunwoo became famous in his school and as well his sisters too. At a young age.  Jungkook and Me now work together at the company. Oh I didn't see you the picture of our twin. Wait, This is the picture.

(Credit goes to the twin and to the photographer)

They both are cute. Right. Everyone loves them.

At home-

" Mom, I got an A+ in my math exam, " Sana said.

" Mom, me too, " Sara said.

" Mom, me too, " Eunwoo said.

They all are great in class and study just like Kim Namjoon. But not a destruction master.

" That's great, so let's celebrate, " I said.

" Yes, let's celebrate it, let's go to eat out, " Jungkook said.

" Yay, Mom Dad is the best, " They all said in the unison and hug us.

Life can't be this better. We should thank for it to our God. We are happy family but their is many family who are not happy. So don't demand much. What you have be happy with it.

______________The End____________

Hello, readers, The story is now  end. Thank you for your support. Love you all.