Part 8

1 years later ( sorry author is slow to write 🙃)

Y/N P. O. V

In this one year every things became changed. I am now a fiance and soon to be Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook is also changed. He became a playboy now. He was a playboy, I am not denying it. But I thought he became changed. But nah he is now a playboy, or what can I say a fuck boy. Our university is as usual. I always meet Jungsoo. Our parents already know about that. And they both are happy for us. But on the other hand I am happy but my other half is not happy. I don't know why. Is my love changed for Jungsoo?  He is loyal to me and love me more than anything. But why I am not happy. I mean I should be happy right?  I want to marry him, obviously. Let's talk about it later. Now I am talking with my friends. But Jungkook is not here. He is probably making out some where. But mine and jungkook' s relationship didn't changed. We are best friend but he is now teased me by calling me noona. I am soon going to be marry with Jungsoo. I mean so soon. It will be in this month. My parents are now Korea. They are preparing for our marriage. I hope everything will be perfect.

???  P. Of. V

" I am not dealing with you,Mr.Lee, " I said furiously.

" Oh Mr. Jeon,  Don't deny it, we can earn more money, " The other man said.

" But if I accepted the deal many people life will be in danger,I am not dealing with this shit, " I said.

" Okay, If you don't deal, you can lose you love ones, " The other man said and get out of the office.

" I am not doing it and I am not afraid with this, " I said and sit in my seat.

Author P. Of. V

After university,  Jungkook and Y/ N came back with Jungsoo. They came to the Jeon's mansion, where Y/ N' s parents are also here. They are all discussing about the marriage. Jungkook is not interested in that. Because you know how this Jeon boy going to see his love to give his own brother. Y/N and Jungsoo both don't know about jungkook's feelings. Jungkook knew he is going to be hurt and from that he changed himself and became a fuck boy.

" Y/ N dear,  we are going to the buy your wedding dress, tomorrow and Jungsoo and jungkook both are going to be with you and your mom and me going to choose the aisle,  okay dear, " Mrs. Jeon said.

" Okay,  aunty, " Y/ N said.

" Don't call me aunty,  call me eomma or mom, " Mrs. Jeon said.

" Okay, eo-- mma, " Y/ N said.

" Don't shy love, you are soon going to be Mrs. Jeon, " Jungsoo said and winked at her. However she blushed by it.

" Okay now everything is perfect, " Mr. Jeon said.

" Yes,honey. I can't wait to see my son to get married, " Mrs.  Jeon said.

And Jungkook, he was seeing the conversation from the upper floor. He was thinking if it's not his hyung and he is going to get married with her. It's just a wish,  now it will never be fulfilled.
__________________________

I wish you all will like it. Don't worry the story will not going to end like that. So please look forward. 😘😍