Part 9

Y/N P. Of. V

Rise and shine... Today I am going to buy my dress and also Jungsoo's suit and I think Jungkook also going to buy his suit for our wedding. So now I get up and take a shower, then my mom called me from the dining table. I go to my dining table. Mom approach me,

" Baby,  Eat your breakfast... You have to go to the shopping... It already 10. They are going to came at 12 to pick you up, " My mom said when serving my breakfast.

" Yes,  mom... I get it," I said when eating my breakfast.

I know my mom is so excited for the wedding.

"Honey, I am really happy that you choose a good boy for marriage, I am proud of you, " My Dad said.

" I know dad,  He is the best, " I said.

After breakfast, I go to my room and started to dress up myself. I wore this.

And I did my hair

And I did my hair.

I wear this shoes

I wear this shoes.

It's now only 11: 30

It's now only 11: 30. So I watch a drama but at the mid of the drama, I heard a bell rang. I think they came. I go to the downstairs and then in the living room I saw Jungsoo and Jungkook both are there.Mom is going to call me but I came at the right time.
They saw me. Jungsoo then approach me.

"Let's go, love, " He said and Intertwine my hand with him.

" Okay mom, I am going, " I said.

" Okay mam, I am going to, " Jungsoo said and bowed.

" I am coming too, " Jungkook said to us and bowed to mom and dad.

At mall~

I started to find my dress, what should I wear. It's my wedding. I need to find beautiful dress. I think I find one. I wear it and showed them my dress.I wear this.

They didn't say anything

They didn't say anything. Their mouth open like 'O'

Jungkook P. Of. V

I was waiting for her to come. But it was like 1 hour she didn't came out. But then she wear a beautiful dress and came to show us. Our mouth became hang low. She is looking so beautiful. I can't even say any words. She looks like a goodness. She looks like a perfect Bride. But then I remember she is not my bride but my brother's.

" You look beautiful, love" Hyung said and smile to her.

" Really but Jungkook didn't say anything, " She said and look toward me.

" You are looking so beautiful like hyung said, " I said to her she smile.

" Thank you kookie, " She said.

" Okay, so the dress is done, " Hyung said.

" Let's go to buy our suit, " I said.

" Yeah let's go, " She said and go to the changing room.

After she changed her clothes, we came to buy our suits. She choose our suits. We wear them and showed to her. She automatically whined.

" You both look perfect for my groom" She joked.

" YAH... I am your groom, " Hyung said.

" Yeah yeah I am just joking, " She said and kiss hyung's cheeks. Seeing both of them happy... I am happy for them.

" Okay hyung and cutie noona let's go eat lunch, " I said.

" Yeah, let's go kookie eat lunch, " She said and get out of the shop. Cute.

" Wait for us love," Hyung said and run toward her and me too.

After lunch we go to our house but hyung said,

" Let's eat dinner outside too, " He said.

" But hyung, it's only 6," I said.

" Yah jungkook- ah, we didn't buy Y/N's heels, " He said.

" Oh yeah,  I forgot, " She said.

" Yes love, you can forgot but I am not, " He said and winked.

" Yeah yeah, " She said and smiled at him. They are really lovey dovey. How  can I be the third wheel of their relationship. Don't worry hyung and cutie. I will never ruin your wedding. From now on I will support.

???  P. Of. V

" Sir, they didn't came back, they are going to the mall again, what should we do, " The boy said in the phone.

" Just follow them,  I want them to die, I don't care, Just kill them today as soon as possible, " I said.

" Yes, sir, don't worry we are going to do it today, " The boy said.

I cut the phone.

" Now you will see Mr. Jeon what can I do, " I said to myself.
_______________________

Story just begin like this, look forward readers. Love you all.

(Edited)