Run me My Money BITCH!

Rolls down window...

"For Katie?"

"Are you Lela?"

No, I'm just some random bitch pulling up that knows your name. BITCH, if you don't get yo ass in this muthafu...

"Yep, that's me."

"Great. I just want to go homeee." She slurred her words while trying to fanagal her body into the back seat of Lela's Ford Escape. Lela looked forward rolling her eyes as far as they could go. Another Friday night and another pissy drunk in her back seat prepared to work every nerve she had left, after driving rideshare for 10 hours. 

Lela rolled down all the windows to give the girl air.

"Let's see where we're headed." Clicking the app, Lela waited for the address and map to generate. "Okay, 14538 Genesis ave. Ummm what city is that?"

"Ughhh its eagle rock." She slurred.

"Eagle Rock? Where's that?" Lela asked. Glancing through the rearview mirror. She refused to move that car without knowing how far she would need to go. She didn't have much gas left. Fifty-Four miles to empty and she still needed to get home. Hell it was 2 am already.

"It's not far. Just go ahead."

"Let me look that up because I need to make sure." Lela entered the address in google. "Oh Wait. It says it's in Pasadena. From Hollywood that's too far and I don't have enough gas. You can request another one. I'll cancel for you, so you don't get charged." Lela placed the phone back on the holder attached to the window.

"No no no no, please take me. I just need to get home. I'll give to a big tip."

"It's not about the tip. If you tip me through the app I won't get it today anyway. I don't have the gas to take you and come back."

"Okay. I'll give you cash. Please, you have to help me out. I don't even remember how I got here.  I just want to get home. I promise, I'll give you a big tip." Her disheveled blonde hair and ripped stocking didn't help her pleading case. She just looked like a sloppy drunk. Lela went against her better judgement and obliged.

"Alright. Come on."

"Thank you so much. And don't worry I'll give you a really big tip." Katie slurred.

"Yea. Okay." You fucking better! Although Los Angeles is known for its heavy traffic, at 2 am the streets are completely clear. Areas like West Hollywood and Hollywood are simply lined with rideshare drivers picking up the partygoers to take them home or to an after-hours spot for food. With that said, it wasn't surprising for them to make it to Pasadena in less than 30 minutes. Lela slowly pulled up alongside the curb to the pin on her GPS.

"Alright, we're here." Lela said placing the car in park.

"Oh, wow that was fast. Let me just get my keys out." Katie fumbled through her small clutch. Grabbing her keys she tried to get out quickly without giving Lela her money. "Hey! Hey!" Katie turned around innocently, as if she didn't just try to walk off. "Yes."

"Where's the tip?"

"Oh I don't have change. Only hundreds." She opened her clutch showing only hundreds and one twenty that she quickly tried to hide.

"There's a twenty right there."

"I don't have change."

"That's not my problem. I told you I didn't have gas to bring you in the first place. You could have stayed at your pick up location and ordered another ride! Now you have me way down yonder. So you need to figure it out