Man In Charge

"YOU" Matt breathed out until he latched back onto Dani's lips. He undid her bun and allowed her to fall down her back. He pushed her further into the wall as he lifted her up. He pulled away from her lips and began to attack her neck.

"Matt, Ma-, MATT."she screamed when he hit her spot right behind her ear. She sank down into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. He lifted her off the wall and walked into the bedroom. He held her up as he threw off all the decorative pillows. He then lowered them both down onto the comforter and split her legs apart. He began to ravish her neck leaving love marks all over. Dani just continued to run her hands through his silky soft hair, tugging at it when he hit an extra special spot. He began to pull down the strings that held the dress on her shoulders, which then exposed her bare breast. Dani instantly shot her hands over her chest and pushed Matt off.

"Matthew let's not do this. Company policy speaking and all, it's going to mess everything up. I'm just gonna go and shower and sleep on the couch." She went to get up but Matt pushed himself back on her, ravishing her lips like before. Dani pushed Matt back off of her. "Mat-" she was stopped by his finger on her lips.
He took his free hand and traveled in between her legs and stuck a finger into her heat amd pulled back and put his fingers in his mouth and then kissed Dani.
"Danielle, since November 24,2015 8:30am I have had so many dreams of tasting you and making love to you. Now I don't want to sound like the opposite of a gentleman, but I want you and I want you right now. I want to have more of your sweet nectar, I want more of your chocolate skin touching me, I want to feel your hands run through my hair and pull at it when I hit your sweet spot, I want to feel your body shiver at my every touch, I want to hear you moan out my name at every instance,dammit, I wanna be the man in charge of your pleasure. I don't give a DAMN about company policy because I'm tired of going to bed with dreams of you and waking up with an unsatisfying hard on because it's not you taking care of it. All day all I do is think of you and everything you do. You are my reason for going on, my galaxy, heart, body, mind, and soul. No one on this earth has the same hold over me that you do. I would go to the end for you, if that's what you wanted. I would do it all for you." he paused to take a breath," Danielle I need you to answer a question and I need it to be a honest answer." he said holding her chin up,"Do you want me? If you don't answer I'll take it as a no, but if you do answer I'll show you how much you mean to me and more." He said lowering down to meet her eyes. She looked away from him and scooted back from him. "I guess it's a no then." he said getting off the bed. "I'm sorry."
"I want you." Dani said moving her hands to Matt's body.
"That's all I ever wanted to hear." Matt said pushing her back down on the bed, devouring her lips like a starving predator on prey."MINE" he breathed out.