To our future

"Flight 203 has now landing. Thank You for flying with us." Matt nudged Dani so that she could wake up.
"Man that flight was short." she said standing up and opening the cargo overhead.
"Yeah. Did Michael send you directions to the hotel? I wanna make sure we have enough time to get there relax and freshen up before we go and meet with everyone." Matt asked.
"Yeah, it's the Double Tree Downtown." she replied waiting on her luggage to come down the belt. When they walked out the front door there was a town car waiting on them. "How nice for Micheal to order us a car."
Fifteen Minutes later and a check in.
"Wow, this hotel is so beautiful. But this see through elevator is not." Kay said closing her eyes as the elevator went up. Matt scooted closer to her and pulled her to him.
"We're almost there just a couple more floors." he said rubbing her back. After getting to the six floor they got off and went into their room.

 After getting to the six floor they got off and went into their room

"So there's only one bed. " Dani said setting down her luggage.
"Yeah, I mean I can sleep on the couch." Matt said walking into the kitchenette.
"Okay, well you can take a shower first I need to check in with my son. I was supposed to call him as soon as I got off the plane."
"Okay. I'll be out in fifteen." Matt started up the shower while Dani pulled out her phone.
"Hi mommy!"
"Hi baby! What are you and your dad doing?"
"Eating lots of sugar."
"Excuse me, put your daddy on the phone."
"Hello?"
"Why is he eating all this sugar. Antwon you know he has a football game tomorrow and all this sugar is going to make him crash and then-" she was cut off midsentence by a half naked Matt walked out of the bathroom and his towel fell down.

 Antwon you know he has a football game tomorrow and all this sugar is going to make him crash and then-" she was cut off midsentence by a half naked Matt walked out of the bathroom and his towel fell down

He immediately shot his hands down to cover his junk but not before Dani getting a peek. "Uhh I'm just going to go back in the bathroom now." he said backing back into the restroom. "I didn't really see anything by the way, just come out when you are comfortable." she yelled back

"Wait, was he just naked?" asked Antwon who was still on the phone.
"Uhmm yes. Now just stop giving my son sugar okay bye, tell him I love him." she hung up and sat on the couch with her head in her hands. "Good God." she thought to herself. She had never seen Matthew's body. Like she knew he had an okay body but she didn't know he was built like that. Like he was a Greek God, abs for days, muscles for miles, legs for life, and hung like a horse.  This was going to be a long trip. She was taken out of her thoughts when she heard the bathroom door open and to her dismay he emerged clothed. They made awkward eye contact as she passed him so she could take her shower. She turned the shower to the coldest setting they had so she could cleanse her mind. Fifteen minutes later she emerged herself and sat down on the chair parallel of Matthew. "Hey let me throw some lotion on my legs and I'll be ready." Matt looked up from his phone and nearly drowned in his own saliva.

" Matt looked up from his phone and nearly drowned in his own saliva

"Jesus take me now!" he whispered to himself. The way how her skin glistened and the way how her dress showed off and excentuated her every curve, nearly killed him. He was taking a mental picture of her so that he would never forget this moment.
"Okay let's go." she said snapping him out of his dream. Danielle got up and walked out the door with Matt following her close behind. Twenty minutes later they met some of the heads of their biggest clients at the restaurant in the hotel.  

Jessie

Jessie

Gavin

Anthony

Anthony

"Hi. You must be from Dunder Mifflin. I'm Anthony Johnson." he said walking past Matt to get to Danielle.
"Hi I'm Danielle Stevens." she said extending her hand out.
"Okay Johnson you can stop hogging the woman,she has other people meet." said Jessie pushing him out the way, this time extending both hands to Dani and Matt. "Jessie Luce,pleasure to meet you and I didn't get your name." she said pulling Matt's hand.
"Matthew Anderson." he replied. Then walked up Jeffrey.
"Hi Jeffery Harrington." he said shaking everyone's hand. Everyone began to talk and mingle while enjoying food and drinks. Danielle then stood up and called for the attention of her table.
"So lady and gentlemen, the reason for us coming to you tonight, is because we are the new regional managers of Dunder Mifflin. We wanted to have this dinner to introduce ourselves and let you know our company will continue to 
take care of every need you and your companies have. "
"Well Danielle I thank you so much for taking this time and giving us this reassurance." said Jeffery. Dani smiled and nodded her head.
"Yes thank you this is what all companies should do to make sure their clients are satisfied." said Jessie
"Yes I agree with all of you. And I want to say congratulations to the both of you, and with that being said, after lunch let's have a celebration on Beale Street." said Anthony
"Okay sounds good to me."said Dani
"Well then it's a party!" shouted Anthony. They then all left and went back to get ready.