Beale Street

It was 7:30 PM and Matt and Dani were getting ready so that they could meet up with everyone on Beale Street.
"Hey you almost done in there." Matt said knocking on the bathroom door. Danielle opened up the door and drowned in her own saliva again.

 Danielle opened up the door and drowned in her own saliva again

You c-c-can come in if you need to. I'm just fixing my hair." she said trying to catch her breath.

Although Matt was there he had went to another world

Although Matt was there he had went to another world. A world where Dani was under him shouting his name.

"You look beautiful." he breathed out as he looked into the mirror fixing his hair.
"Thank you, you look very handsome as well." she replied. The two continued to get ready and when Matt went to grab his coat, he grabbed Dani's arm.
"Danielle, I know you're a grown woman, but please watch out for that Anthony guy. I know guys like him, he'll charm you, get in your pants,and then he'll leave. I just ask that you don't fall for him or his charm;just keep it casual professional tonight please?"
"I thank you for your concern, but I think as a grown woman I can take care of myself okay?" replied Danielle
"Yes mam." Matt said opening up the door and following after Dani. They got on the elevator walked through the lobby and met Anthony at the entrance.

 They got on the elevator walked through the lobby and met Anthony at the entrance

"Hey, the other two had to cancel, so it's just us tonight.!" said Anthony walking into Dani for a hug. "Mm you smell so good." Anthony said rubbing her back. Matt cleared his throat and the two released.

"Hello Anthony." Matt said walking closer to Dani
"Hey big guy! I hope you're ready to party because it's going to be lit." replied Anthony
"Yeah, I am."
"Alright let's go." The three walked outside and down the street to the entrance. "I.D. please?" said the man at the gate. All three took out theirs and showed it to him and they went through.

"Club 152 is the best club on this strip alright so we gotta go in here

"Club 152 is the best club on this strip alright so we gotta go in here. " Anthony said grabbing Dani by her waist and leading her through the entrance. Matt followed behind them only to be stopped by the bouncer.

"Hey I'm with them!"
"Sorry we're at capacity. You gotta wait." Danielle alarmed at the conversation turned back to see it was Matt.
"Hey sir he really is with us. So could you please let him in?" she said putting on puppy dog eyes.
"We're at CAPACITY!" the bouncer screamed at Dani.
"Hey hey what's going on here?" Anthony walked out and asked.
"What's up Anthony, just this guy and his bitch trying to get in."
"The only bitch I see here is you." Matt replied walking up to the guy.  The bouncer then walked up to Matt and got in his face.
"Hey hey, they are with me alright. Can you just let them in ?" Anthony asked
"I guess since its you, but watch this dude." He said pointing to Matt. Anthony shook his head and escorted them inside.
"Well I think that calls for some shots." Anthony said pulling them to the bar.
"Hey Angela can I get 3 shots of patron, 3 shots of Jose Quervo, and 3 shots of White Hennessy?" he said flashing the bartender a smile.
"Anything for you." she said flashing a smile at Anthony. She then preceded to pour into 9 small glasses. She then equally dispersed them amongst the three of them. One by one they devoured the shots all in a minute series.
"DAMN! I haven't had a good drink like that in a while." Dani said rubbing her chest. "Six more rounds Angela." she said turning her finger in a circle. Matt and Anthony looked at her like she was crazy. "Well don't just stand there, come drink with me." While the boys hesitantly walked to her she downed her sets of shots and walked out to the dance floor.  Matt and Ant, stayed behind at the bar.
"Man that's a woman I want." Ant said before downing another shot.
"Who, Dani?"
"Yeah. Look at her she's beautiful, smart, can take some hard liquor, and her body man. The things I could do to each inch of her chocolate skin." he said liking his lips."You telling me you ain't never thought about tapping that thing?" he said hitting Matt in his arm
Matt at first had bit his lip because he was ready to swing.
"Who the hell is this bastard to talk about touching my woman?" he thought to himself. "No man, I've never seen her like that. I try not to mix business with pleasure."
"Well I like to mix the two, I can have alot pleasure and handle my business at the same time so why not."Ant downed another shot and headed to the dancefloor to find Dani. He came up behind her and put his hands on her hips.
"Hey you."
"Oh hey. I didn't see you, isn't this such a great song." she said trying to inch out from him a bit.
"Yeah, I'm feeling it too. Maybe after this song we can cut the club short and go somewhere more quiet. " he whispered into her ear. After watching Anthony whisper into Dani's ear Matt finally got up and walked toward the two. He walked up to Dani and pulled her from him. He pulled her outside and began to lead her down the street. Anthony came chasing after them.
"Hey what the hell. " Dani said pulling away from Matt
"I told you about this guy. From  the moment this guy has been here, he's been all over you."
"And why the hell is it any of your business. Look she's a grown ass woman and if she wants to do things she can do things regardless of what you think."Anthony said walking behind Dani. Matt just stared at her and then began to walk back to the hotel.
"Come on, let's go back to the club." Ant said guiding Dani towards him.
"Look Anthony i had an amazing time tonight but I have to get him or this tour will end up being a real shit show. Maybe next time if I'm down here on business we can meet back up." She said rubbing his shoulder. Ant nodded and walked back to the club.
Five minutes later
Matt walked through the hotel room door shutting it in Dani's face. She caught it with her foot and walked through the door.
"What the actual fuck is your problem?" Dani said following Matt into the kitchenette. He looked at her and poured himself drink. "I said what the fuck is your-" she was interrupted by Matt putting his hands around her throat and kissing her. He released and breathed out, "YOU." and went back to kissing her.