The Last Match

Back they were, into the place of sorrows and fears.. Into a place of sadness. Num was in another dimension. The one that looked like an mirror image of what reality was. It was dark there. Dark and unforgiving. Num hasn't gotten used to it yet. And his feet still constantly wobbles. Because Meldi had told him of the dangers of the realm that he was brought to.

Meanwhile in Illina's room
Lara: So what's up with you and Malfoy? He told me you met in high school...
Illina: Ya... I did have a major crush on him while I was there.
Lara: So when you saw him...
Illina: I wished I didn't. I loved him, and trusted him. And it costed my mom's life.

Belladonnas started to grow around her. Lara saw where this was going. And immediately stopped questioning.

Creak...

Zell: Shhh There's movement.

Huston walked down the hallways of level 6. The floorboard were so old that they were making a weird noise. He wanted to head to his dormroom, but wondered if there was anyone inside the one beside his. Charles was loyal... He would never do anything to betray him. That was because they used to be lovers... Well, not until Adeline came along.

All he could remember was Charles words, "I don't wanna live my life like this anymore!" and he strutted away with Adeline. But when he saw Charles back in the bunker, little sparks of joy ruptured in him. Adeline was the one who stopped that. If it was not for Adeline he wouldn't have a meltdown and went crazy.

One time he tried to sneak into Charles room to have a romantic rendevous, Adeline came to "shoo" him off. That when he couldn't take it anymore. But he knew Charles still did love him, so he didn't kill Adeline... For Charles. Even when he knew he had his powers. He sweared to himself that he wouldn't hurt Adeline or Charles.

The only reason why he had did... Stuff... To Illina was because he wanted Charles to deal with envy. He knew Charles would read his mind. And it did get him jealous. That was why he was so mad at the dining table. That made him glad.

But now he was back to reality. He had remembered him kissing Charles goodbye before sending him out of the bunker. How nice he was. But now it was time to deal with the rest. He never trusted Num or Lara. He knew there was almost no way they found a way out in such a short amount of time.

So he searched the bunker. And he did find some dwellers. Vince and his team. He found them while they were prying the vents. He was mad at that sight. He tried to find the rest but he couldnt. So with a swirl of his fingers most dwellers had their throats slitted. And soon they withered like flowers that ran out of sunlight.

He left Vince alive. To tell him the plan of the others. But when Vince refused to, he brought him to the 7th level. And none has ever seen him since.

Lara: Who's outisde?
Zell: ...oh its Malfoy, I think he found a way out.
Lara: Really? Well, let him in then...

They swiftly opened their doors and led him in.

Malfoy#: I found the opening. We can head there.
Lara: Omg, I cant believe this happened.
Illina: I dont know, this seems abit...sketchy.
Lara: C'mon
Illina: Wait how about Vince and the rest?
Malfoy#: Its fine, they already escaped. I came back for you.

Illina's cheeks redened

Num: He is not what he seems to be.
Zell: Who said that?
Malfoy#: Who said what? Now lets go!
Zell: No wait, I really heard someone.
Lara: Zell quit goofing about. We needa hurry up and go.
Num: Im Num.
Zell: I thought you already died?
Illina: Who died?
Zell: shhh
Num: Im back from the realm of the dead. Someone helped me get here. You cant see me but im right beside you.
Zell: How do I know i can trust u?