Ginny

Draco didn't react as I thought he would. Not for a long time. Instead he folded his hands, and nodded his head.

"So are you here telling me as a friend, or because you just got hired at the Ministry?" His voice was strangely calm, but Draco sounded hollow. Distant.

"Your father left you some things." Hermione admitted. "But I'm sure you already knew that." Draco nodded.

"Sorry, mate." Ron tried to console. Draco was clutching my hand, but kept his cool facade. He nodded with a polite smile towards Ron.

"Yeah, we all are." Harry chimed in. Despite still being slightly mad at Harry for dumping me, I was glad he was coming through for Draco.

"Thanks for coming here 'Mione." I said. She nodded.

"So is that it then?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, um, a rep from the Ministry will come by. I just wanted to tell you about your father myself."

Harry, Hermione, and Ron left soon after that. Draco hadn't moved from his seat at the table.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked gently.

"Fine," He replied. "Why wouldn't I be fine? Everything is... fine." Draco said, finally standing from the table. Unfortunately he kept going, and walked straight out the door.

"I'll be back in a while, Gin." He called as the door slammed behind him. And I had no idea what to do or say back.

I spent awhile cleaning, and by the time Draco had returned, it was around midnight.

"Heya, Honey." Draco slurred. He was clearly drunk.

"Hey, Drake." I said back. He threw his arms around me. Draco smelled heavily of alcohol.

"Did you know," Draco said as I walked him to the couch. "Did... you... know," I laughed.

"Do I know what?" I asked as we sat down.

"Did you know that we've been dating like, a year, and only slept together like, three times?" I laughed harder.

"Did you know that you are very drunk right now?" I said, letting Draco rest his head on my shoulder.

"I know." Draco paused for a second. "He's gone forever, you know." I held Dracos hand.

"I know." We sat for a long time.

Wow, I said I was gonna stop with this fic soon and then I just.... didn't. Whatever.  I hope everyone's enjoying it. So anyway that's about it. Have a nice day, my jelllybeens and sorry this is so short.