Chapter 13

"Cristal wake up!"

I heard someone calling me, shaking me a little to hard for my liking, I groaned and shook off who ever was it.Then I heard a grunt and all of a sudden cold liquid was spread on my face, making me jolt awake.

"W-what?!?" I yelled, My body was shook from the sudden water been thrown on my face.

"Well you weren't getting up so..the only way wa-" I stopped Alex, putting my hand over his mouth, feeling his lips move under my palm made me shiver.

"Yeah I get it, but next time you better not do that!" I scowled.

Alex chuckled "Okay!"

I looked around to find myself in a bed! I gasped and looked around, it was a medium size room with a flat screen t.v, and a little couch facing the window, which was open letting the light brighten the room.

"We're here!" I yelled and jumped out of bed, scanning the room better, and looking out side, it was so bright i had to cover my eyes, geez where were we?

"We're in a little town, something like.." Alex looked confused then snapped his fingers "I forgot, oh well it doesnt matter, look hurry up, Daniels waiting outside, we cooked you some food"

I smiled, I walked towards the bathroom and washed my face, brushing my hair was the next step but there was no brush so I had to go to my suitcase, and found my moms, I looked at it for awhile, Mom..Dad...I sighed and walked back, brushing my hair, and tying it in a high ponytail.

I walked outside, the house was pretty unique, very stylish, I guess, the living room was a open space, with few couches, and huge t.v, the walls were mostly windows so light was brightening the room way more then the room I slept in.

"Hello" I said to Daniel and he nodded and got some eggs and some other food, I gulped them down in a hurry cause lots of questions were running through my head. When I finished I was ready to ask.

"How did we get this house?"

Daniel frowned and looked at Alex, who looked at me and rolled his eyes "Dont worry we didnt just break in, We bought it for a while.."

"Brought it!?! how? what about the money!" I gasped.

"I have the money, I told you I know what Im doing!" Alex smile fell, and he walked off, I think I made him upset...I looked at Daniel for help but he just smiled and nodded at me, what does that mean? urg.

I walked to Alex and layed my hand on his shoulder, he stiffened under my palm, I sighed and turned him around.

"Im sorry, I trust you, I was just curious.." I whispered

Alex touched my face and then jerked back, which made me snap my eyes at him, his touch sent jolts throughout my body, but then he had to take it away! I looked at him, I was hurt, why was he so..I don't know..why does he hide his feelings, I know its against the rule to love who you protect but still...

But then he smiled "Its fine!"

I looked at him, he was smiling and then he patted my shoulder, and walked towards the couch, sitting next to Daniel. I rolled my eyes and followed.

Daniel was looking lost, staring at the wall, with no emotion in his eyes.

"Whats wrong Daniel?" I asked

He snapped out of wherever his mind was and looked at me, remembering again that he was a guardian angel, made me look at him, he has a secret.

"I um nothing.." Daniel said and slouched down on the couch, looking away.

Um okay?

"SO what are we going to do now, we cant hide forever can we?" I burst the silence

"I guess, I have to learn how to fight..you know.." Alex said, embarrassed.

"Well how?" I questioned.

I saw Daniel jerk his head towards me, I looked at him, confused.

"Well um I was a Guardian Angel.." Daniel started

"Wait what?!?!" Alex got up and looked at him with full shock. I widened my eyes, looking at him.

"Y-yeah.." Daniel twisted his fingers around his other hand, I looked at Alex and nodded, Alex looked so shocked, his eyes were wide.

"How were you?!" Alex sat down, confused.

"Thats not of your business." Daniel snapped making me gasp, Alex frowned and shrugged, Daniel looked mad, his hands were in a fist, something was up, I could tell..

" Look I can teach you how to protect Cristal. I was one so I know.." Daniel looked at me, I frowned, he was so mysterious?

"Really?Thats cool, sure!" Alex laughed and looked at me, smiling wide. I smiled back, feeling my cheeks blushing, I looked  down.

"Okay lets start now." Daniel got up and went to a wide space next to the door and then he was speaking a unknown language.Then all of a sudden a burst of light circled Daniel, I screamed and covered my face, then silence..

I opened one of my fingers and peaked outside, Daniel was surrounded with bright light! i gasped and looked in shock, that was awesome.

"This is obviously a protecting shield, it protects you for a while" Daniel swinged his arms forward and it disappeared, Alex clapped and then Daniel and Alex were off doing spells and tricks, I stayed for a while, but then got tired so I sat down on the couch and I wanted to watch some t.v, I got all comfortable when I realized the remote was way down there, I groaned and stared at the remote, trying to move it, like I used to do when I was a child! I still love doing it, hoping it would work but of course it doesnt!

I stared at and then turned around to see if the boys were looking, they weren't good, I didnt want them to think Im a retard!

I turned back, then I almost had a heart-attach! I screamed and called Alex and Daniel, My eyes widening! Alex gasped and hugged me! Daniel laughed!

Cause in front of me was a flying remote, I had used my powers, they were here.