chapter 2

We moved out of the hospital today, thank god, cause I hated the feeling in the doctors room, all medical smell,eww.

Remembering what had happened in my dream or not my dream actually but same thing right? ok whatever, Alex my so called Guardian Angel, wow i cant believe i have a Guardian angel?! i feel special an smiled at the thought.

"Come on honey, carefully" my dad said walking ahead.

When i stepped outside, the sun hit my face, It felt so good after a long day in the hospital room.I sat in the car, an My dad pulled out of the parking lot, I opened the window, feeling the breeze, Which made my hair fly every where. Everything felt perfect. almost.

I stared into the woods we were passing an remembered the night with the vampire, an shivered. I have to believe what had happened, an i have to believe that if theirs angels there will be demons for sure,or maybe there is ghost to! I'm terrified of Ghosts, I hate scary movies. Never watch them at all, You can call me a scary cat i dont care.

I sighed an was about to close my window when i saw a little girl on the edge of the road lying down, with i think was blood!!

"STOP THE CAR, O MY GOD THERE'S A FREAKIN DEAD GIRL ON THE ROAD, DAD STOP THE CAR!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, my dad gave a U-turn an the tires screeched on the road, an dad pressed the brakes, i had no time an opened the car an ran to where i saw the girl, my parents fallowing with questions.

"dad she was right here..." i stopped to where i saw her, but their was nobody there, i swear to god i saw her, I rubbed my eyes an looked at my parents, who looked at me in pity.

"Cristal..please,Its just your head, your sick right now, an need some rest.." my mom said holding my arm an pulling me to the car.

"No..mom i saw her, with my own eyes!" I cried "she was bleeding an she WAS RIGHT THERE!" i screamed an pointed to the place, tears ran down my face, this was unbelievable. i swear i saw her!

"darling, please sit in the car!" My dad said sadly but seriously to.

There not going to believe me, an there absolutely are not gunna believe the vampire an the angel.I had to keep it a secret I thought.

I cleared my throat an agreed that It was my head, but inside i was freaking out. My heart was beating madly an my hands were sweating.

The ride was silent an no one bothered to talk either, I ran inside my house and hurried to go to my room, Then I locked my door so no one could come in, my parents will leave me alone after what happened.

My room looked creepy now, but usually it was bright an color full, The times Bella an me would talk about boys who were cute an who were not, I remembered the times where my life was normal.

I begged to have those moments again with my Bella, but I had to believe that shes gone...

I sat on my bed an picked up a book which I loved an started to read when suddenly my lights went off, This never had happened before i thought confused

I walked outside,stepping in the dark hallway, everything was really quite...

"mom,dad?" I whispered walking down the stairs, no one answered.

"mom!" I whispered a little louder, I didn't want to yell cause I was scared, What if someone was in our house an if I made a noise they would know I'm here..but where are my parents?

There was crash down to my left, An my heart was pounding so fast, I was scared They or It will hear it..

I slowly walked towards the noise When someone grabbed my arm an put an hand on top of my mouth, i screamed an kicked to my Kidnapper, but there hand was tight an not a thing could be heard, I tried to turn around but he, yes a he cause he was to strong to be a she, wouldn't let me.

I calmed down my heart, and waited cause now we were huddled in a corner hiding from the thing which made the noise, was he protecting me? maybe I realized, My face was sweating an my eyes wide open to look to see what was it in my house.

Then I heard a grunt from the kitchen an froze that didn't sound like a human more like an animal..

I panicked an struggled to be released but the kidnapper hold on to me tight. I sighed and thought it was useless fighting, I could feel him breathing fast behind me an I looked up to see his face but then I heard another crash which was much closer to us and I backed up to hide but the dude behind me slowly walked backwards an hid again.

I cried and thought of my parents, what had happened to them, did the creature hurt them no..please no, I loved my parents an I couldn't loose them, I didn't realize I was crying when the guy hushed me an whispered in my ear.

"Be quite,or the wolf will hear you." he said so calmly, his voice was smooth an I think I'v heard it before but did he say WOLF! a wolf on my house! o my god. first a vampire then a angel, and Now a Wolf! I sank to the ground, an They guy went down with me, I cried softly trying not to make a noise.

What has happened to me? My normal life, my friends my parents where are they? I cried an tears ran and hit the my captures hand, he slowly moved his hand away an I could breath through my mouth, I was surprised when he wiped my tears, I jerked my head back to see his face, but It was to dark.

thud

The wolf was coming closer and I panicked, and then the boy took my hand a ran out to my backyard, I was surprised,but he yanked me with him an we waited in the dark, for what i had no idea, was he waiting for the wolf? I hope not.

A growl came from ahead of me an I looked up slowly an my eyes met a dark an huge wolf! I gasped an stepped back.

The wolf growled again an walked towards us and I looked for help, an where was the boy I looked to my side an noticed that he was walking in front of me, blocking my view to the wolf.

The boys back was muscular an big, The boy jumped at the wolf and knocked it down but not for long, the wolf got up an ran to attack the boy, but a force was stopping it, I tried to look but nuthing was there?!

The wolf walked back an dissapered in the darkness..

I turned towards the boy, confused, when suddenly the lights went on an I faced the same boy from the woods!

"a-alex?!" I said shocked

"Yea, I had to protect to you" he said quickly an was walking away, I ran towards him an said

"uhh..what was the wolf doing here?!" I asked, scared.

"There hunting for you, I told you zoryn will do anything to find you" he whispered fast, He looked at me an said "never come outside at night!"

"hey, the wolf came inside" I muttered, an walked towards the door

He smiled an said " I know,but still dont" the smile gone, an covered by anger.The dark  purple an glowing hair looked terrifying with the angry face, so I quickly agreed an walked inside, all the lights were on! I looked around to find my parents walking in from the door, with some bags!

I turned towards the backyard, but the boy wasn't there! I looked all around but nadda. i smiled and thought, he saved me 2 times.

I locked the door an headed to the kitchen, where my parents stood in shock.

The kitchen floor had broken dishes an the garbage can was dumped on the ground, My mom walked around an looked up.

"uhh what the hell?" My mom yelled, I looked up at her an hurried to make a false statement and said

"mom Im so sorry I fell an then the my foot hit the garbage can so then my my hand hit the dishes, i was gonna clean it but..." The worst lie ever i thought, I tried to look innocent, an walked to clean everything up when my dad stopped me an said

"no honey Its fine, you were proabably dizzy." he looked up at my mom an she nodded an agreed

"Go have some rest I'll do this" My mom said an walked me towards upstairs.

I was greatfull that they believed me an sighed, tired.

I walked an jumped on my bed, ready to sleep after the long day.

I smiled an thought about Alex, He was my guardian Angel so thats why he saved me.

My eyes felt heavy and I dont  know when I fell asleep.