Chapter 12

I opened my eyes to the the bright light,I closed them agian, Yawning  I turned around, I just lay there, god I was so tired, All that activity ug, sighing I opened my eyes,I yelped cause met those same indescribable eyes. I closed  my eyes and opened them again,hope I was dreaming, but when I opened them again I was shocked,  The eyes were still there! I jerked up, frowning and blushing,

"Um Alex what are you doing here."

Yes alex was right next to me.In the bed, us both in the covers,I felt my heart jump.Was, no..did Alex sleep with me! Omygod.

"Well finally your up" Alex sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning, I was to shocked to do anything! I mean a guy slept with me! Alex!god.

"I had to sleep with you, cause Daniel took my bed.." Alex added, I could see he was smiling, But I looked down at my hands, My heart thumping.

"Uh oh."

"Uh yea, I hope you dont mind.."He touched my shoulder, sending tingles through my body.

"No, I mean yea whatever.."

I hurried and got up and went to the restroom,blushing was my passion these days.My face was beat red as I looked in the mirror, My lips formed a smile, O god, how can he make me go so crazy.

I quickly showered and noticed that Alex had put some clothes outside on the bed, I smiled and changed into them, They were this time girl clothes,yes! But awfully colorfull, I dont mind really. I wiggled into the Ocean blue skinny jeans and put the tanktop, which was black with a hint of blue, hmm I gotta say, Alex had style for picking clothes.I almost forgot that we will move today, I had though while I was showering, Why were we moving?! I mean they will find us anyways?Oh well its Alex idea,so he'll khow.

I let my long and wavy wet hair open down my back, I walked outside to the kitchen, I was suprised to see Daniel and Alex cooking together!I could help but laugh.

Both the boys looked up, and then looked at each other, I laughed more, tears were forming throught my eyes.

"What?" Both of them say

"Y-YOUR f-face!!" I couldn't even form words, there face was covered in flour, Daniels was worse, I think Alex was teaching him how to cook!

"OH, Im teaching him how to cook!" Alex laughed and wiped his face, Daniel followed.

I smiled, decreasing my laughter and headed towards them, They were cooking some i have no clue what!? I frowned and looked at them.But Alex cut in before I could ask.

"You like your clothes?I brought them last night while you were sleeping!"

I nodded "Have some style, ay?"

Alex laughed "Maybe?"

Daniel was standing quietly "Hey Daniel, why your so quite?' I asked

Daniel looked shocked at first then shrugged, rubbing his hands.

"Welp, lets eat!" Alex rushed and put the plates down and the unknown dish to. But I gotta say it tasted great! After we finished we headed to my home, I missed my home and my parents, but I have to go, living here can make there life's at stake.

I packed up my clothes and let out a silent cry, I was homesick already! Alex grabbed me tight and took me to the car, shushing me.

"Daniel, take care of Cristal for 5 minutes I have to go check something, alright?"

Daniel nodded and Alex left.I stood in silence with Daniel, sniffing now and then.

"Are you alright?" Daniel whispered

I nodded and looked at my house, The yard had long grass already growing, I remembered the time we planted those trees in front of our house, we were so proud! My mom had worked day and night for the front yard, making it perfect, but now do to the lack of caring, the grass had grown and the tree branches were sticking in weird directions.

My head was full of Images and memories of this house, until I heard someone screaming. I jerked my head and look to who made the horrible sound. A little girl was running on the road, her state was just really terrible. She ran towards us, I looked at Daniel, he was confused also, and he backed me up behind him. The girl stopped in front of us and breathed heavily.

"I uhh who are you.." Daniel said, his eyes scanning the girls condition.

The girl stared at me with the greyest eyes ever, Most likely scary.I shuddered and looked away, Alex was headed towards us, his face was unreadable but I could tell that he was probably wondering about the little girl in front of us.

"Uh whats going on here?" Alex whispered to me, leaning in.

I shuddered as his breath hit my neck. I shrugged my shoulder and looked at the girl who was still staring at me.

"I saw a-a wolf!" the girl gasped, I widened my eyes, looking at Daniel and Alex. How could she know! They are getting out of hand, showing humans whats in those dark woods!

"You must be mistaken little girl, theres no such thing!" Alex said, frowning,probably scared that the secret will get out.

But that still doesn't explain why shes looking at me, why did she come to us?

"Come, I'll show!" The girl pulled my arm, I felt uneasy, this was strange. Alex took hold of my other hand and nodded, looking at Daniel, he nodded, which I don't know why?

We followed the girl through a long road and the woods were ahead, I looked around scared, what if the wolf jumped out of no where!?!

I stood in front of the dark and tall trees, I think I shouldn't go in, but then the girl was pulling me with a strange amount of strength. I followed deeper and deeper, with Alex tightening his hand around mine, Daniel was looking around like a hawk. I was about to stop, when the abject came and hit the girl on the head! I screamed and looked around, my blood turning cold.

I saw Alex, with a flashlight in his hand.

"Alex what the fuck? why did you do that!" I yelled, scared, looking at the girl who was lying down on the dirty floor.

Daniel and Alex looked at each other "The girl isn't a girl, its a transformer, I found out just when she was looking at you, the strange grey eyes were always by transformers."

I gasped and looked at the girl, who was know a human but still a beast, long claws were coming out of the little girls hands! I jumped back clutching Alex shirt.

"W-what how! we almost got killed!" I cried.

"Cristal, we have to hurry before it wakes up, come on!" Alex pulled me and we ran towards the way back, Daniel protecting me from the tree branches.

We jumped in the car, pushing my big suitcase aside so I could make room for myself, I was still gasping, My heart was slowly calming down.

We sat in silence for a while, then Daniel sighed "Well what are we waiting for?"

"Yea lets goooo" I whispered, putting my head on the arm rest.

Then we were off to Alex knows where, The whole time Alex kept on looking at me thought the mirror, I blushed at the thought that he likes me even though its against the rules.

I slowly closed my eyes, tired, sleep came faster then I thought.