CHAPTER 6

CATO'S POV

WOW... I love her name! Clove. Her name is so unique, so attention-grabbing, so BEAUTIFUL. WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! I cant think of her that way cause I am not a puppy-love kind of guy I am the kind of guy that makes the girls fall for me.

"Cato? What are you thinking?" Thresh asked.

"I know my mission this school year and it's to make Clove fall for me." I say mischievously.

"How do you expect to do that? She already hates your guts." Marvel asked.

"I AM FUCKING CATO EVANS. I CAN MAKE EVERY FUCKING GIRL FALL FOR ME!!!" I say.

"well.... goodluck to you, Evans. She is already talking to Finnick Odair, one of the only guys who can beat you (with girls)." Thresh ssaid pointing at Clove and Finnick

"FUCK!!!" I said while hitting a locker so hard the locker has my hand mark, "He is such an ass!"

"why dont you just talk to him?" Foxface asked, "you guys were friends before."

"and thats what makes every thing worse!" i say, "He knew I l-l-loved you. So why did he try to steal you from me?"

"because you were ashamed of me." she said frowning.

"NO I WASNT!" I said while being freaking pissed so I rushed towards Odair and punched him.

Finninck's POV

I punched him back on the face even though i knew he could make my life a living hell but I knew i just had to do it. We continued to fight and fight until someone tried to break the fight up. The both of us pushed the person away from the fight then we heard someone slam unto the floor really hard. When we looked at who it was and it was.........

TO  BE CONTINUED