CHAPTER 4

CATO'S POV

UGH!! She is such an ungrateful bitch. I mean who snobs Cato Evans. I was thinking of her when I heard my friends call me.

"Evans, c'mere we heard something about you!" Foxface said.

"OH NO!!!! They know about that bitch who ruined my reputation." I thought to myself.

I walked over to foxface's locker and I asked her what it was she said something about the girl I just met the one who snobbed me.

"whatever you heard is just lies made up by people who want to ruin me" I said defensively.

"It's okay man" Foxface said, " I was snobbed by a freshie too"

"really?" I asked curiously wondering why would a person snob Foxface. I mean last year when Foxface and I dated briefly tons of guys fell for her. They were treating her as if she was a queen or something.

"Yeah, ever since we broke up the people who liked me snobs me when I passed the hallway." she said.

"WHO CARES! They are just losers who does stuff because someone says so!!" I screamed

Then we both laughed. We walked together to the CAFETERIA then we noticed that someone was seated on our table. We went towards the table and....

"Get off our seats, Newbies" Marvel said

"You dont own these seats!" one of the girls said. I looked at her then I noticed that she was the girl with the freckles, the girl with the violet eyes, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I smiled but I remembered that she was the girl who snobbed me.

"Well, Newbie, we will let you sit there if you tell me your name" I said smiling proudly since I thought of a brilliant plan

"Fine. I'll tell you. It's Clove"