1.

*A/n: well boys here goes nothing a complete rewrite of my first ff. I promise this time will be better this time thanks to my boy ViperWolf32 for teaching me some shit, alright enough sucking his dick. This story should be updated regularly (about once every one to two weeks) but no promises as this isn't my main focus in terms of story's im writing but I'll stop wasting time and let you read it*

With 1:30 on the round timer in a 1v4 situation at match point all y/n could do is wait for the enemys to push. At 1 minute he saw the lion and dokkaebi calls go out (I hate kids that do this) and he heard the fast approaching blitz, right at that moment he saw blitz and whipped out his nitro cell and ended the rushing blitz. With 30 seconds left the second set of lion scans and dokkaebi calls when out but this time they included a Jackel scan to be extra cancerous, he saw that lion had begun to plant on B bomb site and dispite the scan being active hr quickly lays out the lion denying the plant and making it a 1v2, next up on the hit list was Jackel, y/n peaked the hallway with his mp7 and beasted jackels goofy ass (lol beasted nerd) while y/n dokkaebi had recovered the defuser, it was a 1v1 and everyone was silent even the announcers, as so much was on the line with this match the funding for team, a 100,000 grand prize and most importantly a trip to Hereford base for a month to meet the real Team Rainbow.

Hereford Base

All of the rainbow operators that were watching the event unfold were glued to the screen see who would win this match
Caveria: god I hope that "Eric" kid from last time doesn't win
Iq: same here he tried to get with me so many times
Echo: *sobs* he broke my drone
Ying: he ate my Fruit Loops! (Reference to my ying ff)
Thachanka: he tried to steal my turret
Six: hey I don't want him here as much as the next guy but if he wins we have to let him in
Twitch: Holy fuck is y/n cute when he's stressed I hope I get to meet him

Back to the Action

With 3 seconds left y/n hears the defuser start to be planted and decided to peak the Dokkaebi and instantly puts the Dokkaebi down winning the match for Sky-High E-Sports.

Announcer: I would like to congratulate Sky-High E-Sports in there win against Team Triage. So which one of you lucky gentlemen will be staying with Team Rainbow for the next month?

Our team captain Skippz began to speak up

Skippz: y/n will, without him we wouldn't have won and I feel he has put fourth the most effort out of any of us
Announcer: well y/n get your stuff packed you leave in two days

Y/n's House

I unlock the door to my house and immediately walk towards my bedroom to take a shower and go to bed. My door opens to a sight that was heartbreaking to say the least.
Y/n: daddy's ho... who the fuck is that
Aliyiah: look its not what it looks like I can...
Y/n: save that shit I don't want to hear it
???: wtf you said he wouldn't be back until until tomorrow *grabs things and leaves*
Y/n: wait, Devon you're sleeping with my best friend since 6th grade, actually I don't care just pack your shit and leave if he loves you this much go live with him maybe he'll do you better than I could (get to steppin ho)
Aliyiah: no please y/n I still love you
Y/n: you must not if you're sleeping with my best friend! Ive had enough just get the fuck out we're done
Aliyiah: *sob* no stop I promise it won't happen again please
Y/n: your right it won't happen again cause im not with you anymore, believe me you'll need me before I ever need you
Aliyiah: fine *begins packing her things*

After I helped her pack I took a shower to help wash out the memory of tonight and I went to sleep tomorrow is the day I go to meet Team Rainbow.

*a/n hope you enjoyed im pleased with what I wrote and I hope you are as well*