Have a baby by me see me disappear

"Kleo, man, chill!" Micah huffed behind me as I jumped down the staircase downstairs and slowed down to a power walk. The toilets were on this side of the building and would be perfect for refuge. I glided into the women's toilet quietly shutting the door and exhaled loudly, luckily the toilets were vacant. I straightened up when I could hear those same heavy footsteps getting closer and closer until I saw him jog past through the rectangular glass in the door. Just as I began to relax, the thundering of the footsteps ceased abruptly. Leaning on to the sink, my sight was fixed on the door and just as I expected, he walked backwards and was now peering through. Creep. This is the girls toilet though I thought naively, he won't come in, I pressed the tap and started washing my hand. Click. I obviously underestimated the boy as he was now inside the toilets leaning on the door warily looking at me. What does he want? I already established that Micah was irritating but he was really outdoing himself lately. After a few minutes of me preening myself and the awkward tension rising, he decided to break the silence.

"Kleo, you alright?"

I dismissed his question as I carried on fixing the loose strands of curls emerging from my hair. Maybe if I ignore him, he'll just disappear. Maybe.

"Erm ... Did I .. do something?" I couldn't help but shadow a smile, the wariness in his voice and the way his eyebrows furrowed as he frowned made him ... cute.

"No, you didn't. What you do want, Micah?"

"Oh, cool," he sighed out loud. He lifted his weight off of the door and stepped closer so he was now leaning on the sink facing me whilst I looked in the mirror. That ridiculously annoying signature grin on his face was back, almost taunting me.

"Why do you always smile like the Joker, it's annoying," I stated matter-of-factly.

"Can't help it, I'm a happy person, not a crime b," he replied purposely elongating the smile on his face. I had to faintly smile at his stupidity.

"You need to smile more, it's nice," he commented pointing to my mouth. I definitely set him up for that one I thought returning to my former rigid self.

"What do you want, Micah?"

"Oh yeah," he got up from the sink and stood tall, everything about him looked satisfying I thought until I spotted the way his jeans swung off his hips classlessly, ew.

"I was gonna introduce you to my boy but you bounced," That was music to my ears, that was the confirmation I needed that Micah knew nothing of me and Jordan.

"Anyways, there's this house party this week, thought you might wanna come since you, you know, missed Freshers Week and that," he finished with a shrug.

I pretended to think of my answer despite the fact that it was an automatic no. I despised parties, especially house parties, the last one I had been to was Ayesha's birthday years ago and even then I had to leave early. I hated the idea of being surrounded by too many people I didn't know, there being too much noise and the guys that acted as though they were vultures who'd never seen a human female before. Ew, just picturing it made me shudder.

"Afraid not, I'm busy," I smiled at him as I walked towards the door only for him to gently tug me back by wrist. He stood in front of me taking in my face, he knew I was lying.

"Hmm, I haven't even told you what day yet though," he furrowed his eyebrows again as he looked down at me. Shit, he was right.

"Well," I carelessly shrugged. "I'll probably will be busy whatever day," I wasn't even bothering to hide my disinterest now.

"Kleo, man, it'll be fun, relax," he exhaled exasperatedly. "And it's on Saturday,"

"I don't want to go and that's that," I shrugged again this time raising my hands up to add emphasis and tried to walk around him to the door. Yet again, he stopped me from exiting this time by blocking the entrance.