R is for Remmington

"KLEO! Open the rasclart door before I lick it down .... Klee!" I tossed and turned in my bed hoping the nuisance would just disappear but Ayeshas mind numbing screeches failed to cease. My head was also slightly heavy from the number of drinks I backed down yesterday so this was the last thing I needed.

"KLEO!"

"WHAAAAAAT?!" I was seething now, she probably woke the whole fucking floor up, made me get out of bed AND wanted to give me a headache. This fucking girl. Swinging the door open with the dirtiest screw embedded in my face, she leaped inside and threw her arms around me pulling me in for a hug.

"Chill man" she muttered when I stood there limply refusing to respond.

"It's Sunday morning. Sunday! WHY are you here?"

"Too rude, anywaaaays I got jiss" She layed down on to the couch and grinned at me cheekily wiggling her eyebrows. I was still irritated by her sudden arrival so I had to hide the fact that I was interested, ugh, typical of my nosey self.

"Not that I care ... but what is it?" I asked sounding more eager than I hoped. Ayesha laughed at me before sitting up.

"Guess who got some?" That devilish smile returned on to her face again. I was surprised she'd already managed to fuck someone especially when I thought there was no one on the scene. However, this was feminist Ayesha, she didn't care about what anyone thought of her actions and always put herself first. I definitely admired her for this because even if I wanted to, I didn't think I could be that brazen.

"Who?" I was genuinely curious since I couldn't think of any boy she'd told me about or had been lurking around her recently.

"He's from my lecture. I don't know" she sighed exasperatedly. "It's weird" she looked down shrugging and started scratching away at her chipped nail varnish. Oh shit. She was nervous, seeing her act so shy suddenly was ... strange.

"Weird?"

"Yeah, like ... when you're around someone and you enjoy their company as a friend, you smoke together, laugh and shit but also fuck, and the sex is good" she shrugged again smiling. I already did not like the sound of this arrangement, friends with benefits rarely worked out from what I've heard, someone always ends up catching feelings apparently.

"Hmm, what's wrong with him then? You wouldn't be hiding his identity otherwise."

"Detective Kleo, yeah? Nothing is wrong with him but it's not everyday share your business" she answered with a coy smile.

Let me hold any judgement I decided and be happy as long as she's content. Bad mistake because she then decided to turn her attention to me.

"What about you, Klee? Big girl now, find a sexy boo you like and let that nigga ..." she started gyrating on to the sofa flailing her leg up in the air. Urgh.

"Can you not, you fiend" I put my hands up protesting.

She cackled at my disgusted face. "Forreal tho Kleo, once you start, you'll become a nymph. But obviously make sure he's a King first" she patted my head patronisingly before laughing again.

A few months ago

Kleo

"And what year was the Occupiers Liability Act updated, Kleo?"

"Kleo? ... KLEO!"

"Oh, yes, miss?" I jumped. The whole of my Law classes eyes were on me and Miss Tega stood there frowning at me impatiently. This was the third time she had caught me daydreaming in class, I'd literally just sit there drowning out her incessant droning just thinking of him. Jordan had been plaguing my mind these last few weeks, I was reaching the stage in adoration where every time my subconscious drifted off, it'd be to him. Lately, my thoughts were getting racier and more erotic to the point where I'd have to clench my nether regions and cross my legs tightly together to suppress the urges. We'd come to a stage in our relationship where we were slowly and purposely arousing each other, he'd been teasing me and now I was longing for him ... for it. I knew I was finally ready. I was ready to physically give myself to him and let him in. God, I was aching for his touch. The last few months were awkward build ups where we'd stop just after stripping and touching each other and each time, no matter how frustrating, he was very understanding, this only made me want him more. I'd recently ordered a lacy black Victorias Secret lingerie set with a long black Mac jacket and clear stripper heels. Just the notion of me wearing such an ensemble made me flutter with nervousness because 'sexy' wasn't ... well ... it wasn't ME but I now felt seductive and comfortable enough for it, all to see the smile on his face when he peeled them off me. Tonight was going to be the night I had decided, I was already going to his place after college and thought since I'd be driving from my place, I might as well put it on there then surprise him at his house. Ah, excitement was building up within me throughout the day and every so often this'd cause me to zone out from whatever lesson I was in.